RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we should wait new update for stabil and playable version? And not play 0.6.4? Well thanks for nothing i gues LOL

Thayron

May 2, 2017
caraca nunca ri tanto em um jogo +18 , e muita zuera atras da outra

==========================================

man never laughs so much in a game +18, and a lot of jokes behind the other
Sim é muito bom e engraçado e eu gostei bastante dos personagens e da interação com o escritor.

Reactions: wargode

Mactor

May 31, 2017
Does anyone have a nopy mirror of the last public version? Sorry if it's already in the thread, I couldn't find it and the patreon only has a mega mirror, but it's over 1.5 GB

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I have got to the stage where I am supposed to go to the Atrium, instead the screen goes black and the letters WIP appear, if I hit enter I come back to my earlier decision, what to do? Anybody know?

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I have got to the stage where I am supposed to go to the Atrium, instead the screen goes black and the letters WIP appear, if I hit enter I come back to my earlier decision, what to do? Anybody know?
IMPORTANT:

v0.06.4 is a leaked, supporter exclusive beta version of the game never meant to be released publicly, with not even half of the content that'll be present in the finished update and riddled with bugs due to a faulty ren'py update that is well known to not even start the game for some people and that, as such, will not receive ANY support from me due to bugs you encounter. Download this only if you're willing to waste your time and bandwidth for nothing. This is on the op

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
IMPORTANT:

v0.06.4 is a leaked, supporter exclusive beta version of the game never meant to be released publicly, with not even half of the content that'll be present in the finished update and riddled with bugs due to a faulty ren'py update that is well known to not even start the game for some people and that, as such, will not receive ANY support from me due to bugs you encounter. Download this only if you're willing to waste your time and bandwidth for nothing. This is on the op
Thanks for the quick reply, had no idea it was leaked, good game all the same. Oh well, now we will have to wait for the real release, or maybe become a Patron!

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey, got a question for you guys - I see this has the 'transformation' tag, is that accurate? If so, what kind of transformation content is there, exactly? Tried finding it in the thread to avoid bothering folks, but... that's a lotta pages :(

Anywho, thanks in advance, I really appreciate the help!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So what's the version before this one? (the leaked one).

Can anyone link me to the download? (it's probably still here in one of the pages but i'd appreciate it)

Edit: Well the mega link that Lykanz has on his patreon is dead, so i really need someone to link me to it. (I really don't understand why people decided to delete the previous version given all the problems the current one has)

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So what's the version before this one? (the leaked one).

Can anyone link me to the download? (it's probably still here in one of the pages but i'd appreciate it)

Edit: Well the mega link that Lykanz has on his patreon is dead, so i really need someone to link me to it. (I really don't understand why people decided to delete the previous version given all the problems the current one has)
Nope, just checked and all the links for the last stable build (v0.05.13) are still up and can be found on my patreons front page, you just need to click on "Show More".

I never delete old versions:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey, got a question for you guys - I see this has the 'transformation' tag, is that accurate? If so, what kind of transformation content is there, exactly? Tried finding it in the thread to avoid bothering folks, but... that's a lotta pages :(

Anywho, thanks in advance, I really appreciate the help!
The transformation thing, without spoiling too much, is something you'll see on this update (v0.06). Don't worry, it's not bimbofication and not even a permanent thing.

Think of DBZ stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P and _Gutts_

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
That's not even half of the content that'll be available in the finished update. And there wasn't any previous content reworked.

The note is warning you that it's a very early BETA version that was never meant to be available publicly, and that it's broken to hell and back.

It got uploaded because someone shared the links and mods updated the thread with it.

No release date for the proper update.
My compliments to one of the singular most to the point alerts from a developer I've seen over decades in the industry. Can't get a much more definitive warning that this!

Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes