Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There seems to be an issue downloading the family fun patch (purely for research purposes of course). Instead of an 84.8kb game.rar file you get a 219 byte stream.rar file with a text file inside saying its been removed for breaking Cloudflare's TOS. The download comes from a Cloudflare server.
The file is hosted on F95's own cloud service. Seeing as how the entire forum is going through some issues lately, that may have to do with it.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
When I first played this game way back when I had the impression it was going to be something like Harem Hotel where you'd build/upgrade The Inn, and bring the girls you meet to live/work there. So now I'm a bit confused haha. What are the plans for the future here Lykanz? Does The Inn itself come into play or is it just a thing to put things in motion at the start?

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When I first played this game way back when I had the impression it was going to be something like Harem Hotel where you'd build/upgrade The Inn, and bring the girls you meet to live/work there. So now I'm a bit confused haha. What are the plans for the future here Lykanz? Does The Inn itself come into play or is it just a thing to put things in motion at the start?
The Inn is INNside of you. The Inn is your heart. The Inn is YOU.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
The Inn is INNside of you. The Inn is your heart. The Inn is YOU.
No way! My mom is gonna kill me if she finds out...:oops:

But yeah I wouldn't be mad or anything if that doesnt go anywhere. It's normal for people to just change their minds and do something else. I really enjoyed this game so it made me curious about how you're going to proceed.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No way! My mom is gonna kill me if she finds out...:oops:

But yeah I wouldn't be mad or anything if that doesnt go anywhere. It's normal for people to just change their minds and do something else. I really enjoyed this game so it made me curious about how you're going to proceed.
Don't worry, the inn will happen, not very soon tho, but it will.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so...asking for a friend(which is me, i'm my own friend XD)...there are new scenes? do i need to replay the whole game(it's worth it, but still need and want to ask) because for some reasons there are new values that may have bugged old-versions' saves???

(i love the game btw)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
so...asking for a friend(which is me, i'm my own friend XD)...there are new scenes? do i need to replay the whole game(it's worth it, but still need and want to ask) because for some reasons there are new values that may have bugged old-versions' saves???

(i love the game btw)
If you have a save from right at the end of 0.05 (after the movie night with the girls), you should be fine to keep playing. At least I didn't run across any issues during my testing and I made sure to make saves as compatible as possible.

No idea if it still works, but got the old/former patch.
Edit: Game works and doesn't crash so far.
It doesn't. Among other things, it'll make the game crash at the phone system.
You'll have to wait for someone to update the patch for this version.

sorry gonna be that guy but..
is there a guide for this game?
You don't need one.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you have a save from right at the end of 0.05 (after the movie night with the girls), you should be fine to keep playing. At least I didn't run across any issues during my testing and I made sure to make saves as compatible as possible.
didn't answer to my first question: it's a technical update, or there are new scenes?

Reactions: Agent Abide

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
the release before this one u.u (bc honest to god, i don't even remember which one i played XD probably the v.0.60.something)
Well, assuming the last update you played was 0.05, this one is entirely focused on Val and here the rundown of what's new in it:

• The entire update is focused on Val and the Weightlifting Championship she's training for
  • Introduced TWO new girls
  • Over 18.000 words of dialogue
  • Over 800 scenes divided into over 1.900 images
  • 38 handcrafted H animations
  • 13 new Events
  • Lots of under the hood fixes and optimizations to the code

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes