DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How do I say this... I've seen the likes of Val in some other games I've played but somehow they are fine. Her entire demeanor and feel though just doesn't sit well with me. The dialogue implies that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I thought I might want to pursue other girls and finding out that I can't right now, a bit bummed out of that.

Lastly will this game have a harem with every possible girl encounters?

Sorry about that response above but I can't help but to voice out like this. Especially as you said at the beginning of the game, that this is not a nukige. So of course I would like to dive deep and see if I would like it, but one girl is kinda ruining it for me. I don't know maybe let her be more sub to the MC, softer or something????? I dunno... and all that interaction with
is making me think that this won't be really a harem game where the main motivator of the relationship is the MC.

Or am I the only one thinking that this would be a harem and making a mistake here?

Lastly, I'm not crazy here right? This thread is from 2018 and the competition is the only thing we have so far? I can't proceed any further?

For now I will stop playing before I complain more, and it would be really nice to have my questions answered. Again sorry, this is just me nitpicking and being annoyed on things I don't feel comfortable and dislike.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The dialogue implies that
Yes. They have a history together.

I won't say Val is a complex character because it'll feel like I'm sucking my own cock, but let's just say Val isn't a such a simple character and, given time, she will open up more and become softer. She will still enjoy teasing MC at every chance she's got though.

So I thought I might want to pursue other girls and finding out that I can't right now, a bit bummed out of that.
Val was chosen as the focus of 0.06 on a poll on my patreon page. Next update will be focused on Joana and the one after that will be focused on Luana.

Lastly will this game have a harem with every possible girl encounters?
Maybe, who knows. If side characters like Cindy are received well enough, they can eventually become recurring characters.

I don't know maybe let her be more sub to the MC, softer or something????? I dunno...
As I said before, give it time. Though I have to warn you, being more submissive doesn't suit Val.

Actually, to be brutally honest, I hate writting submissive girls, they're just plain boring.

and all that interaction with
is making me think that this won't be really a harem game where the main motivator of the relationship is the MC.
Val and Linda are somewhat the "enablers" of the game.

And Mike (MC) is a simple guy, he isn't a huge pervert with grand dreams of being a harem master or anything. He just goes with the flow.

This thread is from 2018 and the competition is the only thing we have so far? I can't proceed any further?
You'd be right in assuming that. The Inn isn't the only thing I'm busy with. I have a full-time job and a family to care.
So you can imagine that, sometimes, working on The Inn can't be the priority for me (even though I pretty much work on it every day whenever I can).

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yes. They have a history together.

I won't say Val is a complex character because it'll feel like I'm sucking my own cock, but let's just say Val isn't a such a simple character and, given time, she will open up more and become softer. She will still enjoy teasing MC at every chance she's got though.

Val was chosen as the focus of 0.06 on a poll on my patreon page. Next update will be focused on Joana and the one after that will be focused on Luana.

Maybe, who knows. If side characters like Cindy are received well enough, they can eventually become recurring characters.

As I said before, give it time. Though I have to warn you, being more submissive doesn't suit Val.

Actually, to be brutally honest, I hate writting submissive girls, they're just plain boring.

Val and Linda are somewhat the "enablers" of the game.

And Mike (MC) is a simple guy, he isn't a huge pervert with grand dreams of being a harem master or anything. He just goes with the flow.

You'd be right in assuming that. The Inn isn't the only thing I'm busy with. I have a full-time job and a family to care.
So you can imagine that, sometimes, working on The Inn can't be the priority for me (even though I pretty much work on it every day whenever I can).
Thanks for the response mate! Really given me the chance to think more about what I've seen, so I'll stop playing for while to think and the responses are much appreciated.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
still no update yet dev ? u said 6.6 was beta and its just a leak mistake i didnt want to touch it untel the official release come out is 6.6 the last official release ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Don't expect a new update for a while, we are lucky even if we get 1 full update a year.
ohh but this update is almost nothing i checked the size of the previous ver with this one .. and its only few MB added .. im just gonna play for 5 minuts and it will be done again :( ohh man

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
PROMO_0.06.9.png
The Inn Beta 0.06.9 Released!

What's up everyone?

So, after drought of nearly three months without any beta releases... Here's the last beta for version 0.06.9!

As said above, this is the last beta for this version, the next release at the start of December will be the full, finished update!

As such, this beta comes with all the content for the update. You can play the entire update, from begining to end on this release!

This beta version comes with:
  • A lengthy event
  • 600+ images
  • 140 scenes
  • 15 handmade animations
  • 1 new character introduced - Jessica
Also, this beta introduces a new build method.

Previously there was three releases: One for PC and Linux, one for Mac and one for Android devices.

With the new build method there are only two releases now, one for Android and an universal one for PC, Linux and Mac, streamlining even more the process.

As such, patrons that were able to use the in-game updater before won't be able to do for this beta due o a change in the file structure. They will, however, be able to use it again for the next update.

I was also able to reduce the size of the Android APK even more and now, even with the new content for this beta, it sits around 1,28 GB in size!

Now, what's NOT in this beta but will be in the full release:
  • Profile backgrounds for Jess and Cindy
  • Profile pictures for Jess and Cindy
  • Profile clothes for Jess and Cindy
  • Wardrobe for Jess and Cindy
  • Sound effects and music for the entire update
  • Replay Galleries for the entire update
  • Event Log thumbnails
  • Navigation messages on Joana's house and Weightlifting Championship
  • Revised changelogs
Well, now without further ado, you can find the links to download this update in this post (patrons only):

Have fun!

ToThiPho

Oct 31, 2020
I am stuck at the Cat's name, the key board keep showing up so i can't press the done button.

Last edited:

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
View attachment 1484536
The Inn Beta 0.06.9 Released!

What's up everyone?

So, after drought of nearly three months without any beta releases... Here's the last beta for version 0.06.9!

As said above, this is the last beta for this version, the next release at the start of December will be the full, finished update!

As such, this beta comes with all the content for the update. You can play the entire update, from begining to end on this release!

This beta version comes with:
  • A lengthy event
  • 600+ images
  • 140 scenes
  • 15 handmade animations
  • 1 new character introduced - Jessica
Also, this beta introduces a new build method.

Previously there was three releases: One for PC and Linux, one for Mac and one for Android devices.

With the new build method there are only two releases now, one for Android and an universal one for PC, Linux and Mac, streamlining even more the process.

As such, patrons that were able to use the in-game updater before won't be able to do for this beta due o a change in the file structure. They will, however, be able to use it again for the next update.

I was also able to reduce the size of the Android APK even more and now, even with the new content for this beta, it sits around 1,28 GB in size!

Now, what's NOT in this beta but will be in the full release:
  • Profile backgrounds for Jess and Cindy
  • Profile pictures for Jess and Cindy
  • Profile clothes for Jess and Cindy
  • Wardrobe for Jess and Cindy
  • Sound effects and music for the entire update
  • Replay Galleries for the entire update
  • Event Log thumbnails
  • Navigation messages on Joana's house and Weightlifting Championship
  • Revised changelogs
Well, now without further ado, you can find the links to download this update in this post (patrons only):

Have fun!
Any new contents for landlady

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I guess updates to this game are not shared here
this game has suffered from Beta versions being released here and mass outrage from forum users that cant read about the state of the game. "Why can't i play the full game? why is it so buggy and unplayable? how could this dev release something so unplayable? am i really going to die an kissless virgin?"

So i'm betting the patrons are holding the line much better and not giving out the beta this time around. so the dev doesn't get flamed for people being unable to read that they're playing unfinished test versions.

The game devs for BenX Slave Quest had to replace the game start screen with huge "BETA TEST VERSION" letters on a black background so morons playing unfinished leaks would stop raging at them. it's pretty sad.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes