Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Just a reminder that this version will be pretty much useless in a week or two when the full finished update will be released.
but if we play it now, and then play it again when the full release is out, we can play it twice! or not. who knows how the internet works these days. it's essentially a dice roll in the dark on what any given outcome could be.

Reactions: Psymind and Lykanz

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
If I am correct the game is not incest by the story. So it should not work. Do you see the incest tag?
The story is pretty blatantly incest by the story.

The only reason you don't see an incest tag is because it's not in the base game. And it's not in the base game because Patreon is run by chucklefucks. Which is why fan-made (and "fan"-made) incest patches are so common.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The story is pretty blatantly incest by the story.

The only reason you don't see an incest tag is because it's not in the base game. And it's not in the base game because Patreon is run by chucklefucks. Which is why fan-made (and "fan"-made) incest patches are so common.
Excuse me, good sir.

There's no incester in this game, this is a pure, patreon friendly game, we don't do any of that fringe stuff here.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I am correct the game is not incest by the story. So it should not work. Do you see the incest tag?
Note that I have one that works with the previous version.

Excuse me, good sir.

There's no incester in this game, this is a pure, patreon friendly game, we don't do any of that fringe stuff here.

But of course I play the patreon friendly no incest version.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

The Inn 0.06.10 FULL UPDATE Release Post!

What's up everyone?

This is the day! The Full 0.06 Update is finally ready to be played!

First of all I want to thank every single one of you for your support through the development of this update! I know this hasn't been a nice year for everyone, and seeing as you kept supporting me through it all just makes my old dumbass self proud of the community this game is able to create.

This update is the result of countless days and sleepless nights of work and, as it reaches it's final stage, all I can say is that it was damn worth it! And it's all for you and to you!

If you're an INNitiate or higher patron, here's the rundown of what's new on this update over the last Beta:

• Added Profile Background, Pictures and Clothes for Jess and Cindy
  • Added Wardrobe Code, Clothing Icons and Previews for Jess and Cindy
  • Updated Wardrobe Screen so Clothing Previews are displayed even if the selected character can't wear them
  • Updated the Wardrobe System Tutorial to reflect the new changes
  • Added Edgescroll to the Massage Minigame
  • Event Log Thumbnails for all the 0.06 events
  • Added a new option in the Preferences Screen to change the speed of the Dialogue Animation
  • Added Replays for the important parts of 0.06
  • Added Sound Effects and Background Music for the entire update

And if you haven't been following the Betas since 0.05, here's what's new:

• The entire update is focused on Val and the Weightlifting Championship she's training for
  • Introduced TWO new girls
  • Over 18.000 words of dialogue
  • Over 800 scenes divided into over 1.900 images
  • 38 handcrafted H animations
  • 13 new Events
  • Lots of under the hood fixes and optimizations to the code

As this is a Full Release and not a Beta, it'll follow the gradual release schedule, where it'll be release first for INNkeeper and higher patrons and then, gradually over the week, to the other Tiers until it becomes public at the 8th of December.

As with the poll results, the next update (0.07) will be focused on Joana, so get your hype up if you're a fan!

Without further ado, you can grab the download links for this Full Update on the following link:

Have fun!

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
There seems to be an issue downloading the family fun patch (purely for research purposes of course). Instead of an 84.8kb game.rar file you get a 219 byte stream.rar file with a text file inside saying its been removed for breaking Cloudflare's TOS. The download comes from a Cloudflare server.

Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes