Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Has this patch been abandoned just curious

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Can the dev at least update the f95 post this time with fixed version so that I can actually play the game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can the dev at least update the f95 post this time with fixed version so that I can actually play the game.
I only post the currently public version.

Next public version, which will be 0.07.07, will be released at the 5th of this month.

Even if a newer version was leaked I can't and won't update it if any problems show up, that wouldn't be fair with my patrons.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
I only post the currently public version.

Next public version, which will be 0.07.07, will be released at the 5th of this month.

Even if a newer version was leaked I can't and won't update it if any problems show up, that wouldn't be fair with my patrons.
Fair enough, thanks for response.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Error in the file!! I downloaded the file once via Gofile and once via Pixeldrain. Both faulty.
:unsure: :unsure: :eek::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Error in the file!! I downloaded the file once via Gofile and once via Pixeldrain. Both faulty.
:unsure: :unsure: :eek::mad::mad::mad:
I Downloaded from three different hosts and all give error. :cry:
Guess will have to wait for a reupload or a new release. :confused:
Tell me you didn't read the most recent posts in this thread without telling me you didn't read the most recent posts in this thread.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes