starkj

May 17, 2022
No, it's the full 0.07 update.

Next release will be the first BETA for 0.08 (aka Luana's update).
Do you think a new playthrough is recommended for the next update? Or it wont affect the game at all?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Do you think a new playthrough is recommended for the next update? Or it wont affect the game at all?
No new playthrough are necessary, ever. I take a long time making sure every new update is compatible with previous ones.

That being said, a new playthrough is recomended for this update, tbh.

There was a lot of things tweaked on early game and the newly added VN Mode requires a new playthough.

It's not necessary, but highly recommended.

Reactions: Tinuss and starkj
Dec 20, 2020
Downloaded from Mega through here, then came here and saw the posts. Tried to open it, and well...

1667332593672.png From 7zip.

To think my personal reaction to the first post was that he was using WinRAR, and thinking "There's your problem." I only thought that because I stopped using WinRAR years ago because it would throw out warnings like this when there wasn't actually a problem. Clearly WinRAR is not the issue today!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded from Mega through here, then came here and saw the posts. Tried to open it, and well...

View attachment 2140089 From 7zip.

To think my personal reaction to the first post was that he was using WinRAR, and thinking "There's your problem." I only thought that because I stopped using WinRAR years ago because it would throw out warnings like this when there wasn't actually a problem. Clearly WinRAR is not the issue today!
As it has been said before, the files are corrupted from the source. They'll give an error no matter what program you use.

starkj

May 17, 2022
No new playthrough are necessary, ever. I take a long time making sure every new update is compatible with previous ones.

That being said, a new playthrough is recomended for this update, tbh.

There was a lot of things tweaked on early game and the newly added VN Mode requires a new playthough.

It's not necessary, but highly recommended.
Alright, i'll do a new playthrough then, thanks!

Dec 20, 2020
As it has been said before, the files are corrupted from the source. They'll give an error no matter what program you use.
I already had 7zip working on it when I came to read comments, and posted mine about my reaction because I needed to call myself out on it. That wasn't right.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Lykanz became really a good dev, i remember when it took him half year for one update seems like he changed his mindset & workflow which results in much more in less time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: B2B2 and Lykanz

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Happy to see this getting frequent updates but waiting for Luana's story to be added before jumping back in. For me it's Val> Luana>Linda Mae>Joanna. The chick from the muscle show is hot but I dunno if she's a recurring character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz became really a good dev, i remember when it took him half year for one update seems like he changed his mindset & workflow which results in much more in less time.
When put on the grand scheme of things, 0.07 took 10 months to be fully finished.

On the flipside, 0.06 and 0.07 had way more content than any other of my previous updates.

Happy to see this getting frequent updates but waiting for Luana's story to be added before jumping back in. For me it's Val> Luana>Linda Mae>Joanna. The chick from the muscle show is hot but I dunno if she's a recurring character.
I'm glad you're eager for our chubby weeb content. Luana's update is going to be wacky.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StreamSteam
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes