_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
Screenshot_1.png
He refers to Luana and Val as two girls and not sisters.

i tried to put incest pt-br patch but apparently it is not updated, only the US version is functionally normally
can anybody help me?

Fartland

Apr 3, 2021
This game is awesome..i hope the dev make a downloadable update for next versions so we dont need to re download too much lol...im really struggling diwnloading high gb games so sad

May 20, 2020
HOW???

HOW THE FUCK WAS MY UPDATE LEAKED IF I HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED IT TO ANYONE YET???
Probably someone set up some bot(s) to monitor known dev accounts for activity to auto-fetch files.

I'd suggest doing a security audit of whatever servers/services you placed the file on.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is someone hacking your computer?
Probably someone set up some bot(s) to monitor known dev accounts for activity to auto-fetch files.

I'd suggest doing a security audit of whatever servers/services you placed the file on.
No, I found out what happened.

The FTP server I use for the direct link downloads for patrons ended up getting my folder publicly available, anyone can access it.

Someone just bookmarked it and kept checking it until the update was uploaded there.

Not cool to leak it here before I even made the patreon post tho.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020

The FTP server I use for the direct link downloads for patrons ended up getting my folder publicly available, anyone can access it.

Someone just bookmarked it and kept checking it until the update was uploaded there.

Ah that makes perfect sense.

May 20, 2020

A suggestion...

For the FTP server, if it has the capability to easily do so as it'll create more administration work.
Create some sub-directories for your Patreon tier levels

When you have a new release place it in Tier 1 for those with immediate access
When it is available to Tier 2, move it into the sub dir for Tier 2 and create a Symbolic Link back in the Tier 1 folder
When it is available to Tier 3, move it into the sub dir for Tier 3 and update the Symbolic link in Tier 1 and create one for Tier 2
When it's available to Tier x, etc
When it's available to Public remove & re-create all prior Symbolic links

For the Usernames in question
I'd suggest each tier have a unique user/password w/ a time limited password

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am inspired to develop a game of my own and title it The Retard and then have the MC be a super-genius who solves crimes with a bunch of other smart and sexy geniuses. And then whenever someone has stolen my game for free on a pirate site and makes comments like "Derr, where's the retard in your game?" I will just reply with a picture of a mirror.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes