Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
After the spa day with Joana I get an error when texting with Sister.
Does this happen on a fresh start?

Are you loading a save file from after finishing the spa portion of Joana's day?

This error was fixed a long time ago, but sadly the only possible way for the fix to take effect is to reload a save from before finishing the outdoor lunch event during the Spa portion or Joana's day.

Goldthorn

Jul 19, 2017
Does this happen on a fresh start?

Are you loading a save file from after finishing the spa portion of Joana's day?

This error was fixed a long time ago, but sadly the only possible way for the fix to take effect is to reload a save from before finishing the outdoor lunch event during the Spa portion or Joana's day.
That worked, although I had to start from the beginning.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
hei,bro,some translate problem,it seems “oldnew”failure,Is there a way around this, since I don't really want to break the source code,thanks
View attachment 2559358
View attachment 2559359
That's an issue I still need to fix tbh.
It happens in any translation done to my game, even on the PT-BR one.
Has to do with the way I setup the choices menu.
This will be fixed on the 0.08 Full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: qqq666qqq

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
Uhhh... Why is it in Japanese?

EDIT:

Ah right, I get it now.
That's an issue I still need to fix tbh.
It happens in any translation done to my game, even on the PT-BR one.
Has to do with the way I setup the choices menu.
This will be fixed on the 0.08 Full version.
its Chinese. cause i love your Inn,so I try to translate it into Chinese. alright,its really difficult to deal with it. maybe some code should bechanged

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
its Chinese. cause i love your Inn,so I try to translate it into Chinese. alright,its really difficult to deal with it. maybe some code should bechanged
Yeah, sorry I thought it was japanese at first glance.

But anyway, that's happening for a mistake on my part.

I have a rough idea on how to fix it, but haven't had the time to test it out yet.

Reactions: qqq666qqq

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
Yeah, sorry I thought it was japanese at first glance.

But anyway, that's happening for a mistake on my part.

I have a rough idea on how to fix it, but haven't had the time to test it out yet.
Looking forward to your subsequent updates

• Red Heart

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is it an error that i get scene with mc texting linda talking about her hitting on carie when i chose the option for her not to earlier

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is it an error that i get scene with mc texting linda talking about her hitting on carie when i chose the option for her not to earlier
It probably is something I messed up.

You're the first to report it, so I'll have to check the code later.

I mean, depends on the content of the text though... If she says she's making advances on her, then it's something wrong.

It would be easier to pinpoint the issue if you could post a screenshot of the conversation.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It probably is something I messed up.

You're the first to report it, so I'll have to check the code later.

I mean, depends on the content of the text though... If she says she's making advances on her, then it's something wrong.

It would be easier to pinpoint the issue if you could post a screenshot of the conversation.

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
My chinese translation progress is about 60%. As I see, I found lots of dialogue and options from music, TV shows, movies, animations,and the list goes on. GUY,You read a lot. Praise Lykanz!

Last edited:
  • Haha

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Haven't even gotten to the name your character part and the game's already gotten a couple of chuckles out of me. I get the feeling it's going to be a good game.
*Edit: Nah, already a good game. The bit in the pick your poison section is fantastic.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes