HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Just started playing this, and I love it so far. And I will say this is the most amazing "Bitch, I will kill you!" expression I've ever seen....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Is there a way to disable the "Now playing..." popup at the top left? They are frequent and find them very distracting and annoying.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I know it's generally the case for American/Western setting VNs made with Honey Select models, but this game in particular reminded

Also this
1681396807571.png

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
APRIL_2023_DEVLOG.png

What's up people?

April's been a pretty good month so far regarding The Inn's development.

I was able to pretty much finish all the images I needed for this BETA and that'll leave me with pretty much half a month to properly finish the other part of it.

In the last Devlog post I talked about how I was eager for this BETA because it would feature something I've been working on and off for a while now (since Val's udpate, I think) and how much of an undertaking I thought it would be.

Well, it's bee going pretty smoothly so far and the core of it is pretty much finished and just some UI stuff and fine tuning is left.

I won't say what it is as to not ruin the surprise. What I can say though, is that it's somewhat of a minigame, so if that's not your cup of tea, you may not enjoy it as much.

As you know all the minigames in this game are completely skipable with no effect on the story, so don't worry if you don't like it, you won't have to play it.

This BETA will still have plenty of Luana goodness for everyone!

Don't forget check out the previews for this BETA on the !

And, as always, have fun!

Last edited:

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I know it's generally the case for American/Western setting VNs made with Honey Select models, but this game in particular reminded

Also this
View attachment 2543270
I mean, I get that onigiri wasn't really a thing in America at that time, but I think kids at least know what rice is. But it's 4kids what do you really expect from them.

Though they inadvertantly created an even scarier fate than death in Yugioh by creating the shadow realm to try and avoid mentioning death.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
is it possible to add option to change fetishes during the game?
or at least give dialogue option if i want to have futa scene or normal scene (e.g. Miss Mann)

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
is it possible to add option to change fetishes during the game?
or at least give dialogue option if i want to have futa scene or normal scene (e.g. Miss Mann)
I guess it's off in my game, because I haven't seen any futa content, which I'm glad for.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Another tiny dick mc with futa's twice his size and the tags should be updated!!!! I liked this game but now it's just a netorase game with the mc being a loser and a 2 inch cock while the futa's fuck his girls with their 15 inch members!!!!
Futas are fucking the girls in this game ?

Reactions: Akainu456

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The organ doesn't matter. Even Lesbian can be NTR even if it is worse with a dick.
You are entirely correct, which is why so many of us ask questions when we see the harem tag in conjunction with the lesbian tag.
If one of my Li's is fucking another girl without me or in a threesome without my consent I consider that female NTR but it ignites a firestorm from the cucks if you even mention it. Be ready for the triggered responses that will follow this statement.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes