Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is it possible to add option to change fetishes during the game?
or at least give dialogue option if i want to have futa scene or normal scene (e.g. Miss Mann)
It's explicitly said at the begining of a new playthrough that the fetish choices are definitive and can't be changed mid playthrough.

Another tiny dick mc with futa's twice his size and the tags should be updated!!!! I liked this game but now it's just a netorase game with the mc being a loser and a 2 inch cock while the futa's fuck his girls with their 15 inch members!!!!
The futa having sex with other girls will only happen if you select that option during the start of the game and it will only happen if the protagonist is present and okay with it. Otherwise that won't even be hinted during playthrough.

If you don't like the game anymore, too bad. I'm sure there are plenty of other games here that will fit your taste.

I guess it's off in my game, because I haven't seen any futa content, which I'm glad for.
You probably didn't check the option to have futanari content at the start of the game.

Futas are fucking the girls in this game ?
Only if you select that option at the start of the game and it will only happen if the protagonist is present and okay with it. Otherwise it's not even hinted.

And so far no, there's no scene of this kind in the game.

There's no futa guys. Those people are just being weird.
There is. Miss Mann is a hermaphrodite if you selected the futanari option at the start of tthe game. Otherwise she's a normal girl.

I hope not cause that would be NTR if they are Li's.
If that is true then the tag should be added. Of course the argument would be that it's not technically NTR because a Futa is not a guy but the penis changes everything. It's the spirit of the law that matters to the player, not the letter of the law.
The organ doesn't matter. Even Lesbian can be NTR even if it is worse with a dick.
You are entirely correct, which is why so many of us ask questions when we see the harem tag in conjunction with the lesbian tag.
If one of my Li's is fucking another girl without me or in a threesome without my consent I consider that female NTR but it ignites a firestorm from the cucks if you even mention it. Be ready for the triggered responses that will follow this statement.
As I said before, it's only present if you select the option at the start of the game, the same is true for girl on girl action.

And it only happens with the protagonist present.

Otherwise it's not even mentioned.

If that still rustles your jimmies, I guess this game isn't for you then.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It's explicitly said at the begining of a new playthrough that the fetish choices are definitive and can't be changed mid playthrough.

The futa having sex with other girls will only happen if you select that option during the start of the game and it will only happen if the protagonist is present and okay with it. Otherwise that won't even be hinted during playthrough.

If you don't like the game anymore, too bad. I'm sure there are plenty of other games here that will fit your taste.

You probably didn't check the option to have futanari content at the start of the game.

Only if you select that option at the start of the game and it will only happen if the protagonist is present and okay with it. Otherwise it's not even hinted.

And so far no, there's no scene of this kind in the game.

There is. Miss Mann is a hermaphrodite if you selected the futanari option at the start of tthe game. Otherwise she's a normal girl.

As I said before, it's only present if you select the option at the start of the game, the same is true for girl on girl action.

And it only happens with the protagonist present.

Otherwise it's not even mentioned.

If that still rustles your jimmies, I guess this game isn't for you then.
Honestly, in my harem I want the decision to choose whether there is girl on girl content between my Li's. Even in a threesome I want the choice of whether the girls touch each other or if they only have an interest in me. If the developer does not give that option, I then ask if I can make the threesome optional in order to control it. When I played before that seemed to be the case.

The addition of a futa into the mix really changes the dynamic of the game because some guys who were fine with girl on girl content would not be fine with the futa fucking their Li's.

If any kink is forced on me then it is a turn-off for me. I liked your game in the past and was waiting to see how you were planning to implement these dynamics so that I could decide whether to sub to you. If you are telling me that what everyone here is saying is a misunderstanding and that I have complete control over the kinks I experience and who my Li's interact with sexually then I will check it out and decide for myself.

A appreciate you taking the time to talk to us about these things.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Honestly, in my harem I want the decision to choose whether there is girl on girl content between my Li's. Even in a threesome I want the choice of whether the girls touch each other or if they only have an interest in me. If the developer does not give that option, I then ask if I can make the threesome optional in order to control it. When I played before that seemed to be the case.

The addition of a futa into the mix really changes the dynamic of the game because some guys who were fine with girl on girl content would not be fine with the futa fucking their Li's.

If any kink is forced on me then it is a turn-off for me. I liked your game in the past and was waiting to see how you were planning to implement these dynamics so that I could decide whether to sub to you. If you are telling me that what everyone here is saying is a misunderstanding and that I have complete control over the kinks I experience and who my Li's interact with sexually then I will check it out and decide for myself.

A appreciate you taking the time to talk to us about these things.
The futa on girl and girl on girl are two separate, independent options from each other.

Also, ther's no enforced fetish. Not even anal sex is present if you didn't select it on the fetish selection screen at the begining of the game.

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
ok, i get it, but it would be easier if there was an option before action - e.g. do you want miss mann to have a dick or be a normal girl?
than even after choosing fetish "futanari" at the beginning of the game we still could choose if specific scene will be futa or not - at least i was expecting that when i chose this fetish because i wanted to see all possible events

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
ok, i get it, but it would be easier if there was an option before action - e.g. do you want miss mann to have a dick or be a normal girl?
than even after choosing fetish "futanari" at the beginning of the game we still could choose if specific scene will be futa or not - at least i was expecting that when i chose this fetish because i wanted to see all possible events
That would just be redundant.

If you selected the futanari fetish, some girls are bound the have a dick.

Adding another check for that just makes it annoying and breaks the flow of the game in general.

That's why after learning she has a dick you have the choice to have sex with her or not.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's not clear enough, her name is a double refference.

Miss Mann was a character in t he first Scary Movie.

And "mann" literally means "man" in german.
My first thought was Norsk rather than German but I get it.

Oh and....check your patreon. :cool:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No worries, you might take a hit anyway from a few supporters in this thread for adding futa, but I wouldn't be a good advocate for the futa cause if I didn't back up my mouth with hard cash. ;)
She's a normal girl if the futa option isn't selected tho.

Still, some people might get mad about it.

But that's their problem, not mine.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have checked and I have almost all disabled.

She's a normal girl if the futa option isn't selected tho.
I like that turning it off turns them into normal girls. That's why I didn't know that futa content already existed in the game.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes