frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Lykanz
I went to the shcool on the previous build before this update and when I try to leave the game says its the end. My question though is I thought there was another quest, I think it was about the mayors daughter like sneaking into her house and getting closer to her. It's been a while since I played that quest and I started the game over, was that removed from the game or am I just thinking of the wrong game?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Got this error android version
That was fixed ages ago.

But for the fix to take effect you'll have to roll back to a save from before the lunch on the spa's outdoor veranda.

It's the only way to fix it.

Lykanz
I went to the shcool on the previous build before this update and when I try to leave the game says its the end. My question though is I thought there was another quest, I think it was about the mayors daughter like sneaking into her house and getting closer to her. It's been a while since I played that quest and I started the game over, was that removed from the game or am I just thinking of the wrong game?
Mayor's daughter? There's no such thing in my game.

What about now? :ROFLMAO:
#Anal
1 scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WHY... IS THERE SO MUCH UNSKIPABLE TEXT IN THIS GAME? i mean jesus christ none of it is necessary
What do you mean?

What's the "transformation"-tag about in this game?
Muscular girls.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
All these kids criado a leite com pêra will never be the average Away enjoyer.

Also, its a cool touch that you have different references depending on the language. Mike singing Matanza cracked me up

Reactions: sabugao

Lordildo69

May 4, 2018
This game is pretty high quality with a good amount of content. I'm surprised with the seemingly low amount of Patreon supportors.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Hey Lykanz, you probably already know, but when youre doing a PT in portuguese, choices where mc gain/lose points are still in english.

BTW Im doing anew PT without any old persistence inmy desktop

Blasty2112

Jun 4, 2020
After the date with the mom at the restaurant, after the drive home the game puts me back in the restaurant with seemingly no way to leave? Can't advance time, don't see anything to click?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes