Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
or never underestimate their ability to do something so stupid that there's no way you could've planned for it. :)

"ok. so let me get this straight. if you use the wall climb relic, climb up UNDER the bridge, on top of the strut directly in the center, then call your mount, it appears as its supposed to, but takes you AND the bridge for a ride? whelp. yea. guess that was a programming oversight..."
flashback-war.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not that I don't delete stuff, I just keep the games I play's Current and -1 versions (until they're finished, then I just keep current + any mods) I do need to start deleting stuff I decided I'm not going to play though ...
Yeah, I do that with some, even ones I play I still may end up deleting because I'm over it, and once a new update comes out I find myself re-downloading, oh well. It's kind of funny, I bet, I've downloaded some the same games 4 or 5 times each because I've forgotten I've had them etc.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I do that with some, even ones I play I still may end up deleting because I'm over it, and once a new update comes out I find myself re-downloading, oh well. It's kind of funny, I bet, I've downloaded some the same games 4 or 5 times each because I've forgotten I've had them etc.
I've occasionally STARTED to do that, but I always download directly to the game folder, so I'll see if it's already there (and I only use MEGA when it's the only option for me ...)

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
How fast does the story progress per update? I see that this game has been out since 2018 so it’s been 5 years and by reading the comments the pacing is quite slow, right?

Reactions: sd790612

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy. He's been living by himself in the big city ever since his TOTALLY NOT father kicked him out of his house at the age of 20. Since then, he's been living a really miserable life... But it's all about to take a 180º turn when he meets a certain person one night (yeah, cliché, I know, sue me).
Wait... we can sue developers for doing cliche stories? we are going to be rich!

Disclaimer: just read the OP, haven't played anything but I had to write some crap important message!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How fast does the story progress per update? I see that this game has been out since 2018 so it’s been 5 years and by reading the comments the pacing is quite slow, right?

No, there is an abundance of content, one of the reasons there was a re-work or something along those lines. Even if you enable skipping and tab through the game you will be skipping for over an hour even making random choices.

So, for me, there is lots of content (plenty to get your jollies off), but I also like fitness chicks to :whistle:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
In the interest of reporting a possible bug:

Android user

I last updated this to version 0.8.02, and I believe I played that through to the then-current end of content.

I installed 0.8.04. It reports itself as such; however, it tells me I am still at the end of content (now, as of 0.8.04).

Possible screw-ups on my end: I may have been supposed to back up into actual content after hitting that end-of-content page, and I may not have done so.

Possible misunderstandings: I would tend to assume I missed an update (0.8.03); it's unclear if I did or not (there's a comment about releasing every other month, but it's not clear to me if skipping a release last month would have lead to skipping 0.8.03 altogether. Other comments make that seem unlikely, though).

If you updated from 0.8.02 to 0.8.04, are an Android user, and had previously finished 0.8.02, I'd appreciate knowing if you ran into this problem.

FOLLOW UP:

I went back to my previous save (waking up the morning of Luana's day), and have successfully reached content I had not previously seen. Thus, I suspect I made my end of 0.8.02 save at the wrong place, and that caused my problems.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
MC telling his family that redhead (Was it Sidney?) is his wife was hilarious. Nice to see him tease back too often MC's just sit there and take it.

I was really hoping for older sister path to have some flashbacks to see how they started and got caught. Maybe that would've been a r7 violation or maybe it will come later?

I couldn't bring myself to do it because it's too fucked up but what happens when older sister brings you to meet Jess if she gets raped at the start? I assume it blows up?

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev first of all your game is great story wise renders graphics and i would like to know to think about considering impregnation in the game in future updates please make sure to make a poll on pateron and f95 for that to know how many of us are interested love u buddy and your game one of my top 10

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I have a python script I created a long time ago that compares files between two versions of the same game and collects all of the difference to a folder, it doesn't keep folder structure tho.

I guess with a bit of tinkering it could be modified to check the files MD5 and keep file structure...

That could be used to easilly make patches, I guess.

I'm not touching that script anytime soon tho.
I have a patcher script I use in my game. I can share it with you if you want. It checks two folders and copy any different or new file it finds, also makes a bat to remove deleted files from the newest version.
But yes, there is always the chance people fuck up the update.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.03

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
up pls

Reactions: Hjyfh

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.03

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
update please....

( i know you are already aware and the update will be out soon - i just wanted to post this because some people over here seem to be triggered by other people asking nicely and they actually take care about things where they aren't even involved themselves at all - instead of simply to shut up and taking care of their own business. :p )

Reactions: Jimskeleton
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes