Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
man why is the futa content only for traps and the other girls. wheres my hug at (preferably with her boner on my boner). nah honestly tho is there no mc with futa content?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
man why is the futa content only for traps and the other girls. wheres my hug at (preferably with her boner on my boner). nah honestly tho is there no mc with futa content?
Uhhh... By enabling the base futa fetish implies that MC will bang her...

Reactions: Garen

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
after school event u meet Clara and the security gal and unlock the profiles of those 2 after geting home i looked at clara's profile at the clothing and cliked the standart underwear after this the game crashed without a report

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
after school event u meet Clara and the security gal and unlock the profiles of those 2 after geting home i looked at clara's profile at the clothing and cliked the standart underwear after this the game crashed without a report
You aren't supposed to have the buttons to switch between her clothes available.
By the end of Luana's day her and Mann's stats are 15 for both lust and affection, that isn't enough to unlock those buttons.
It works fine in my end, I have no idea what happened with your game.
screenshot0025.png

Reactions: Mark17

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up people?
Continue from where I left off on the last Devlog, I was able to finish every asset for the base game.
After some testing and tyring to break it somehow, I managed to find some issues with the new GameTime system and had to allocate some time to fix them.
I'll have to say, the new GameTime system works like a swiss clock and is so much easier to add new stuff to it! It's going to prove itself to be a great decision development-wise when I start developing the proper inn management mechanics, which should be soon as I'll start working on them on an off during the development of the current update.
Speaking of current update, I was also able to write enough dialogue to have a starting point for the scene work and started said scene work yesterday with a couple of animations.
This leaves me with an entire month (march) to be dedicated solely to working on new scenes and new dialogue once the scene work catches up with what I have written so far.
Oh yeah, I've also done some work on the navigation screen, mostly rearranging the buttons so they aren't everywhere on the screen, it looks like this:

Anyway, that's it for this Devlog, don't forget to check the for some shots of the new Linda's house assets and a couple of scenes from the new update!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
did Linda steal the money to give her house a make-over? because the fact she told MC after he got home was she went on a shopping spree and is giving her home a make over (the same time The Inn was supposed to get a make-over)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
did Linda steal the money to give her house a make-over? because the fact she told MC after he got home was she went on a shopping spree and is giving her home a make over (the same time The Inn was supposed to get a make-over)
You asked this on discord too, but no, she didn't.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v1.00.00] [Lykanz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
You also need to use the Hotfix here.

Win/Linux [2,29 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,27 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
The Inn [v1.00.00] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.09.02 -> v1.00.00 Fixed [44,4 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.09.02 -> v1.00.00 Fixed [46,2 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes