Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
HOW MANY OF THESE "GOOD GAME" ACCOUNTS ARE THERE?!?!?!
I swear I saw like 6-8 concurrent posts on a new game saying "I look forward to seeing more" or similar statements and I was legit wondering the dev was botting (though its not their first game and first game I don't think had stuff like that, they seem decent)
All accounts were different creation dates as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: KuClover

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Loading data on Android works differently than in the PC build, that's a Ren'py thing.
I couldn't properly test that feature on Android, so if importing the metadata from CH1 doesn't work there you can configure a Custom World State and it'll work the same.
You can use something like this when using my Alternative Saves mod.
You'll need to change the folder paths slightly

Reactions: gojira667

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
man I gotta say the long Discord conversation was absolutely hilarious. so much that now I have to support the dev.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The discord section was more aids than an actual discord chat on a game dev server... which is a feat in itself... :KEK:

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Do i need to have chapter 1 installed in Android after I'm done playing it? Do I've to move the final save file to chapter 2 or something?

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I've chapter 1 data saved up in Android but the chapter 2 app is not detecting it, do i have to move some specific file to anywhere specific?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've chapter 1 data saved up in Android but the chapter 2 app is not detecting it, do i have to move some specific file to anywhere specific?
The version here on F95 is old and the World State importing doesn't work on Android.

The one on my Patreon has it fixed.

The post is public, so feel free to grab it there.

ILoveWorkout

Jun 9, 2021
Anyone knows what happened if I just pursued Val and Linda and didnt care much about the rest?
Also would love i can have a walkthrough. Thank you!

HomelandBr

Apr 23, 2021
Curti muito o jogo. A história parece ser bem interessante... Cheguei a instalar o jogo no lapk pra android e lá falava q o dev era br, parabéns mano! interessante ver um br vindo forte na gringa, abraços!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keko! and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My game is stuck here. Anyone know how to fix this? My version is v1.00.00 with incest patch and move night hotfix.

View attachment 3594255
I have no idea what could be causing this issue for you.
I just replayed CH1 yesterday to get some data and didn't ran across that.
Once you finish the third girl specific day you should be automatically taken to the start of day 13.
Are you playing on VN or Normal mode?

Reactions: Mark17
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes