clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
download torrent. does not start. :cautious: :cry:...........game doesn't start..70% unpacked and reset.
There is an issue with the links here. Seems the video.rpa file glitched. The mega link on patreon works, or at least it did for me..

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Lets see if this work this link was posted 4 hours ago :) not tested yet .

Dec 20, 2020
Tell me you didn't read the most recent posts in this thread without telling me you didn't read the most recent posts in this thread.
I used to work in retail. During a sale, a customer complained that the sale price that came up in the computer didn't match the sign she saw in the aisle. We went to the sign, it was 10 feet away from her product, and for something else entirely as stated on the sign. I pointed that out to her, and she said "You can't expect me to read!" Yet, she read the price.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I feel like a dumdum now as I realise that I just posted a working link but they allready have that and are just fixing the hosts well atleast now people can access it :D

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
pixeldrain link I will leave the rest of the links up to the mods or other people as I can't do any more atm.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes