Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hm, I'm getting errors whenever I try and save the game. Starting a new game did not reproduce this problem. I'm guessing it's the incest patch.
A traceback of these errors would be greatly appreciated.

How much romance?
It's a better love story than Twilight.

this is a remake of old version or game not connected to old version?
i can't recall if i saw it before
It's more of a remaster than a remake.
And a lot of new content has been added since.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz
great game..loved playing it.
Just one question like u said pregnancy will be a part of the game...just wanted to know can we get landlady and tenants pregnant at the end ??
I never said pregnancy will be a part of the game.
I always made it clear that it's not one my main concerns in the game and it'll be only end game stuff for some select characters IF it gets added at all.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I know we all have our kinks, there are those among us who are GILF hunters, mind control lovers, a whole lot of incestuous motherfuckers (pun intended) on this site based on how popular the incest games are, among many other fetishes including water sports and pegging and the like ... but for me the concept of having a baby with a family member, much less then continuing to have sex with that family member while pregnant, is somehow just so far from what I can see appealing, even though I KNOW there are a whole lot of pregnant lovers. We've all got our lusts I guess.

Reactions: Lykanz

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
if a game devs goal is to make money and a living then why not make a game with the kinks players are into you are only shooting yourself in the foot if you don't care if you get support for your game then that is fine but don't get mad when players go else where because you didn't give them the kinks they like.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
if a game devs goal is to make money and a living then why not make a game with the kinks players are into you are only shooting yourself in the foot if you don't care if you get support for your game then that is fine but don't get mad when players go else where because you didn't give them the kinks they like.
If I was to add everything the players want my game would eventually turn into a bland, tasteless cashgrab kinkfest.
And we already have MNF for that.
So thanks, but no, thanks. I'll keep developing my game the way I intend to, with the pace and kinks I want.

Besides, this topic has been discussed over and over already and my answer was always the same, it'll get added if I think it fits the girl in question.

All in all, if this isn't something you agree with...
dont-let-the-door-hit-ya-where-the-good-lord-split-ya.gif

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Because people are into literally every kind of kink one can imagine. If your goal is to make money and a living, a dev should make the best possible version of the AVN they want to make, and hope for some good fortune as well. Point me to any mix of 'popular' kinks and I'll find you 20+ failed games in that genre.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If every AVN has every kink (or at least has all the kinks YOU like), then that would annoy and bore the fuck out of everyone. Like a kink, search for it. A game you otherwise like doesn't tick all the kinks on your list? Deal with it, leave, but don't bitch about it and tell the Dev that he should really consider catering to your specific thing because, hey, you MIGHT support that Dev if he does. (Even though we all know you absolutely won't.)

Reactions: Biscardone
Jan 14, 2023
Because people are into literally every kind of kink one can imagine. If your goal is to make money and a living, a dev should make the best possible version of the AVN they want to make, and hope for some good fortune as well. Point me to any mix of 'popular' kinks and I'll find you 20+ failed games in that genre.
This is also highly ironic, given the Dev is basically Memeing 4chan (old skool before the schism) while making it sexy, which is fairly unique.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If I was to add everything the players want my game would eventually turn into a bland, tasteless cashgrab kinkfest.
So thanks, but no, thanks. I'll keep developing my game the way I intend to, with the pace and kinks I want.

Besides, this topic has been discussed over and over already and my answer was always the same, it'll get added if I think it fits the girl in question.

View attachment 2482829
Hey now, no need to dis Killer7 like that I like this and MNF just the way they are.

• Haha
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games
Jan 14, 2023

Yeah, but you know you're turning the Cat into a cute Femboi to fuck silly ancient Warrior Goddess of the Sun who will dominate you, don't you? [This is a reference to another 4chan meme game with cartoon graphics featuring futa / all the memes that you've probably played: hint "in a crazy world dominated by feminism, all gender roles are reversed". Which, unironically, does feature a lot of M-M femboi fucking. It's also really good ;)]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes