Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey now, no need to dis Killer7 like that I like this and MNF just the way they are.
Agreed... that was kinda weird... not even sure what MNF or K7 have to do with it... :FacePalm:
I admit that to anyone looking at it from the outside it may seem like out of nowhere or uncalled for.
It's more of a personal thing.

tl;dr:
One of the few things that turn me into a salty motherfucker towards someone is when they insult my friends, eve if they were friends themselves.
Killer showed me his true colors a long time ago and, as such, you can be damn sure he deserves all the shit I'll ever throw at him.

EDIT: As soon as I hit the post button I regreted opening this can of rancid shit in my own thread...
I won't delete it tho cuz, unlike Killer, I stand by what I said.

I won't comment on it any further tho.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
When I played this game, and I could recognize the Max's Life and Out of Touch cameos, it was a "I spend too much time on this site" moment.

Kinda refresing to not have a clue what you guys are talking about. To me MNF are the old Meet and Fuck flash games (those were my shit back in the day) and Killer 7 is the gamecube game :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
When I played this game, and I could recognize the Max's Life and Out of Touch cameos, it was a "I spend too much time on this site" moment.

Kinda refresing to not have a clue what you guys are talking about. To me MNF are the old Meet and Fuck flash games (those were my shit back in the day) and Killer 7 is the gamecube game :KEK:
What Out of Touch Cameo? Who was it?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I want to know that too lmao.

I don't remember ever doing an OoT cameo...

Maybe I mentioned it somewhere in the game and don't remember.

That reminds me that I need to play OoT, btw.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I want to know that too lmao.

I don't remember ever doing an OoT cameo...

Maybe I mentioned it somewhere in the game and don't remember.

That reminds me that I need to play OoT, btw.
My bad, wasnt really a cameo, I thought using the chad thundercock meme was inspired by OOT since I've seen Lykanz mention StoryAnon before.

Though I don't know which scene came first, or even if theres any correlation at all, guess its just a popular internet meme. I just played OOT first, so it reminded me of that

Reactions: Lykanz

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
if a game devs goal is to make money and a living then why not make a game with the kinks players are into you are only shooting yourself in the foot if you don't care if you get support for your game then that is fine but don't get mad when players go else where because you didn't give them the kinks they like.
Oh yeah, that always goes so well when devs just start adding a bunch of kinks to their games to appease some minorities. If there's something vanilla players love is something like NTR added in halfway through, no dev ever lost supporters over stuff like that

Reactions: EJW

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My bad, wasnt really a cameo, I thought using the chad thundercock meme was inspired by OOT since I've seen Lykanz mention StoryAnon before.

Though I don't know which scene came first, or even if theres any correlation at all, guess its just a popular internet meme. I just played OOT first, so it reminded me of that
Ah yeah, I imagined you were talking about that.

But nah, the Chad Thundercock cameo was a reference to .

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If I was to add everything the players want my game would eventually turn into a bland, tasteless cashgrab kinkfest.
And we already have MNF for that.
So thanks, but no, thanks. I'll keep developing my game the way I intend to, with the pace and kinks I want.

Besides, this topic has been discussed over and over already and my answer was always the same, it'll get added if I think it fits the girl in question.

All in all, if this isn't something you agree with...
Yikes! Imagine having to add every kink ever known to your game. The Inn is definitely great how it is my friend.

Reactions: HogRocket

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
There is almost 14K games in this site and some people still have the gall to come here and say people wont play your game because the developer doesnt want to put your kinks in their game lol
never said the dev has to do anything of the sort, all i said is that a dev shoots themselfs in the foot by not giving their fans and supporters what they want, it's like a restruant you don't give them your money until you get your food right. well certain kinks and fetishes are popular and will bring in the most money, if a dev whats to play it safe because of patreons rules and they are scared of getting kicked off of their platform then so be it, but how many game devs have been on patreon for years and have the kinks and fetishes patreon said is a no no, i understand making a game how you want it's your game, but if you fail to give your fans what they want then you will not get the support you are looking for, so you can only get mad at yourself for not being successful. by the way i know i'm wasting my time with this post, i'm just stating my opinion, take it or leave it, have a nice day. :cool:

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
never said the dev has to do anything of the sort, all i said is that a dev shoots themselfs in the foot by not giving their fans and supporters what they want, it's like a restruant you don't give them your money until you get your food right. well certain kinks and fetishes are popular and will bring in the most money, if a dev whats to play it safe because of patreons rules and they are scared of getting kicked off of their platform then so be it, but how many game devs have been on patreon for years and have the kinks and fetishes patreon said is a no no, i understand making a game how you want it's your game, but if you fail to give your fans what they want then you will not get the support you are looking for, so you can only get mad at yourself for not being successful. by the way i know i'm wasting my time with this post, i'm just stating my opinion, take it or leave it, have a nice day. :cool:
These games are NOTHING like ordering from a restaurant. It's a completely wrong way to look at it. We don't have a menu for you to choose from. You're not 'paying' us for the 'food'. If you do pay, its a donation and perhaps to get some extra content or the beta version. We're making something, and certain people will like or not like it. It truly is a "take it or leave it" kind of deal. Followers, subscribers, fans are very mixed. I have subscribers who like incest. I hate incest stuff (just not my bag) so I'm not going to write it. So... write bad incest because I don't like it or leave it out? If you want devs forced to add tags they don't like just because you're into it, you're just asking for bad content (there is plenty of that out there). If I'm honest, fans like that we don't need. We can't possibly give every fan and follower what they want (I tried it, it did NOT work. In fact, it was a disaster that I was fortunately able to fix).

It's one thing to request a dev to add certain tags. It's another thing to tell that dev "you're shooting yourself in the foot" just because he doesn't add it. Seriously?

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
These games are NOTHING like ordering from a restaurant. It's a completely wrong way to look at it. We don't have a menu for you to choose from. You're not 'paying' us for the 'food'. If you do pay, its a donation and perhaps to get some extra content or the beta version. We're making something, and certain people will like or not like it. It truly is a "take it or leave it" kind of deal. Followers, subscribers, fans are very mixed. I have subscribers who like incest. I hate incest stuff (just not my bag) so I'm not going to write it. So... write bad incest because I don't like it or leave it out? If you want devs forced to add tags they don't like just because you're into it, you're just asking for bad content (there is plenty of that out there). If I'm honest, fans like that we don't need. We can't possibly give every fan and follower what they want (I tried it, it did NOT work. In fact, it was a disaster that I was fortunately able to fix).

It's one thing to request a dev to add certain tags. It's another thing to tell that dev "you're shooting yourself in the foot" just because he doesn't add it. Seriously?
the 2 taboo tags or kinks or fetishes is incest and pregancy or both in that order, yes it can be not a devs thing to add that in their game and they have that right. at the same time i think it's platforms like patreon that push their prude like beliefs on the devs and player base to not that those taboo like kinks and fetishes in the devs games, so it's two fold, platforms like supscribestar from what i know doesn't care about those kind of things, but you are right you can't make everyone happy and you souldn't all i was trying to say was those 2 tags are popular and a dev sould maybe think about adding those to his game for more support but it's his choice at the end of the day, no offense given, all respect. :cool:

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes