Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Brother you said screenshot can be taken by cntrl+shift+a BUT how the hell do i press ctrl without skipping the text....? in previous version i had taken screenshot just by pressing s which is default for renpy.....? i mean why the unnecessary change...?
By the way i tried taking screenshot after disabling the skip in the prefrence still not able to take screenshot
Sorry, I was mistaken.

It's alt-shift-s.

I dunno what I smoked to say ctrl-shift-a.

• Haha
Reactions: Harsh 007

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
slept on the bed, went to the living room for a movie night with the girls, cant choose who to sit with, cant do anything

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can't take a nap. The bed is not clickable =/
You're the second perron to report this issue. Send me a save file so I can check why it's happening whrn I get back home.

slept on the bed, went to the living room for a movie night with the girls, cant choose who to sit with, cant do anything
Check tge warning at tye OP.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sorry, the changelog said that this update is the finale for Luana's arc (meaning I can play her content from start to finish with no interruptions). But what does the Beta mean in here? The update's not complete or something ? Should I be waiting for v0.08.08 Full or what? Is there a difference with v0.08.08 Beta with the the Full version?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry, the changelog said that this update is the finale for Luana's arc (meaning I can play her content from start to finish with no interruptions). But what does the Beta mean in here? The update's not complete or something ? Should I be waiting for v0.08.08 Full or what? Is there a difference with v0.08.08 Beta with the the Full version?
Beta as in it's not the finished version of luana's update, it has all the content but the technical part isn't finished yet.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a difference with v0.08.08 Beta with the the Full version?
Looking at the in-game changelog, it appears the numbering is by v0.X.Y. Where X is major updates and Y is minor updates. X.1's are listed first beta update to X.9 last of betas with X.10 final/full release of X. (with some X.11 if bugfixes needed)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Looking at the in-game changelog, it appears the numbering is by v0.X.Y. Where X is major updates and Y is minor updates. X.1's are listed first beta update to X.9 last of betas with X.10 final/full release of X. (with some X.11 if bugfixes needed)
The final version will come with all the bugs fixed (and possibly some more added, cuz that's how programming goes, you fix one bug, 987 more take it's place), a revisit of the UI theme, revisit of the replay gallery, revisit of joana and val's updates, an lots of other minor additions.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
first of all, i was enjoying the discord too much that i forgot i was actualy, watching a visual novel ////
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes