blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Lykanz, didn't have time to read the rest of the thread, but if you haven't fixed it already, you need this to fix the second to last replay options.

Code:
--- special_screens/extras-replay_clt_selection.rpy.orig        2023-08-03 22:09:40.182450100 -0500
+++ special_screens/extras-replay_clt_selection.rpy     2023-08-03 22:18:29.423422300 -0500
@@ -1223,7 +1223,7 @@
                 background Frame("gui/menu_frame.webp", 104, 104)
                 has vbox align (0.5, 0.5) xysize (700, 400)
                 button align (0.5, 0.5) xysize (400, 94):
-                    if replay_mn_after_lu_day:
+                    if luana_update_threehouse_fun:
                         background "gui/fetish_selection/check_mark_checked.webp"
                         action NullAction()
                     else:
@@ -1232,7 +1232,7 @@
                     idle_foreground Text(_("{#jr}Accepted Luana's\nFeelings"), style="inv_text_idle", color="#000", outlines=[(2, "#fff")])
                     hover_foreground Text(_("{#jr}Accepted Luana's\nFeelings"), style="inv_text_hover")
                 button align (0.5, 0.5) xysize (400, 94):
-                    if not replay_mn_after_lu_day:
+                    if not luana_update_threehouse_fun:
                         background "gui/fetish_selection/check_mark_checked.webp"
                         action NullAction()
                     else:

Dec 20, 2020
I think someone posted this same thing earlier. I tried starting again from an earlier save, still happened. I also tried ignoring it, but it just cascaded further errors. It happens right after MC guesses his mystery texter, and he give her a moment to get his prize. Rolling back just takes it back to the first text message after tossing Kuroneko's gift.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Now it's an error with the morning sex scene...

I have never, even during tests, got an error like this.

I wonder why your game is behaving like that.

What was the last version you played?
I believe the last version I played was the one where Luana confessed in the treehouse.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Is there penetrative sex with Luana yet? Cuz all I can find in the gallery is teasing, blowjob, thighjobs, etc...but not vaginal.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think someone posted this same thing earlier. I tried starting again from an earlier save, still happened. I also tried ignoring it, but it just cascaded further errors. It happens right after MC guesses his mystery texter, and he give her a moment to get his prize. Rolling back just takes it back to the first text message after tossing Kuroneko's gift.
Are you using that one patch?

anything new with the mom?
No.

haven't played in a few updates but has the story gone back to the inn yet?
No.

Is there penetrative sex with Luana yet? Cuz all I can find in the gallery is teasing, blowjob, thighjobs, etc...but not vaginal.
No.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Beta as in it's not the finished version of luana's update, it has all the content but the technical part isn't finished yet.
>final luana update
>has all the content
>still haven't actually fucked her
say it ain't so

till13

Jan 27, 2019
Good morning
Who would have a backup after the phone conversation with Val, just after the sauna and restaurant exit. THANKS

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
>final luana update
>has all the content
>still haven't actually fucked her
say it ain't so
Did you really expect to break her introvert virgin tsundere wall in the span of a single day?
Having her confess her feelings and give you a blowjob was pushing it too far already.
There's a thing called character development, some girls progress through it faster, others don't.

The only one in the OP? Yes I am. I didn't download until last night, and it said it had been updated to 08.08.
Then I don't know what's causing it. You'll have to wait for EVV to fix it, if he ever does before the next beta.

Dec 20, 2020
Then I don't know what's causing it. You'll have to wait for EVV to fix it, if he ever does before the next beta.
Just checked EVV's recent posts. Seems to be aware, but won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks. Bummer. I did click ignore enough times to get past that segment, and images do come back, but it looks like it's at the end of the texting. So we miss that whole part with the mod. I'm thinking I'll run two instances, one with and one without. I'll just save and switch to the non-mod version whenever a texting scene comes up, then back at the end. Are there a lot of texting scenes?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just checked EVV's recent posts. Seems to be aware, but won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks. Bummer. I did click ignore enough times to get past that segment, and images do come back, but it looks like it's at the end of the texting. So we miss that whole part with the mod. I'm thinking I'll run two instances, one with and one without. I'll just save and switch to the non-mod version whenever a texting scene comes up, then back at the end. Are there a lot of texting scenes?
I changed a lot of the code in the SMS talks for .08, so maybe that's what's causing the issue.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
E aí Lykanzera, there's an issue with this scene where I felt like having trypophobia because of his doted eyes (this scene repeated like 3 times atp).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Over here we call this viadagem but for real, kinda got me out of immersion and more people could feel the same.

things been said, the game has been awesome update after update.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
E aí Lykanzera, there's an issue with this scene where I felt like having trypophobia because of his doted eyes (this scene repeated like 3 times atp).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Over here we call this viadagem but for real, kinda got me out of immersion and more people could feel the same.

things been said, the game has been awesome update after update.
What a big, fat load of viadagem. Fresquim vc neh? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I can take a look at it later and try to fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Keko!
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes