Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This one (put in spoiler to reduce size of post):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, okay. I'm aware of that, afaik it only happens with the patch, and I don't offer support to that.

But regardless, once I'm back home I'll take a look at the error to make sure it's really caused by the patch or if it's something on my side.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ah, okay. I'm aware of that, afaik it only happens with the patch, and I don't offer support to that.

But regardless, once I'm back home I'll take a look at the error to make sure it's really caused by the patch or if it's something on my side.
probally bcs ppl are using walkthrough or something like this, i didn't had any insue when i did my run

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
probally bcs ppl are using walkthrough or something like this, i didn't had any insue when i did my run
It may also be people sometimes using old saves. As much as I try to make save files compatible, some unforeseen ciscunstances always end up showing sooner or later.

This is why I call those monthly releases "betas" and have that disclaimer at the start of the game saying they can and probably will break saved games.

The full releases are supposed to be rid of all the game breaking bugs and perfect for a full playthtough of the update they're from.

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
Hello, there seems to be a bug when playing wwd, even if I delete the original save. When I hit PLAY, the mini game will be skipped, I have tried this on both versions 806 and 808, and I also tried playing wwd on the main screen:eek:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello, there seems to be a bug when playing wwd, even if I delete the original save. When I hit PLAY, the mini game will be skipped, I have tried this on both versions 806 and 808, and I also tried playing wwd on the main screen:eek:
I'll have to take a look at it.

Reactions: qqq666qqq

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
It may also be people sometimes using old saves. As much as I try to make save files compatible, some unforeseen ciscunstances always end up showing sooner or later.

This is why I call those monthly releases "betas" and have that disclaimer at the start of the game saying they can and probably will break saved games.

The full releases are supposed to be rid of all the game breaking bugs and perfect for a full playthtough of the update they're from.
something i just learned recently, go to previous build, load game, save game in this exact point, go to new build, load, works good here, and don't get these weird bug when the screen turns grey

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
There seem to be something wrong here, I guess I'm supposed to pick one of them share popcorn, I've clicked on any/all of them but nothing happens.
View attachment 2828224
NOTE: MESSING WITH GAME CODE CAN BREAK SHIT!!!!

See if you can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to reset the girls.
In the game with the mod installed, press ALT-M
1 Search for day09_movie_night_girls
2 Click the arrow to show the list
3 Click 'Add item' to add girl's names

popcorn.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
NOTE: MESSING WITH GAME CODE CAN BREAK SHIT!!!!

See if you can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to reset the girls.
In the game with the mod installed, press ALT-M
1 Search for day09_movie_night_girls
2 Click the arrow to show the list
3 Click 'Add item' to add girl's names

View attachment 2829812
You don't need to do that and risk introducing even more bugs to an already faulty save.

Just roll back and refuse the movie night when you have the chance. If you're getting that bug you probably already finished all the movie nights at once when you could, só you won't be missing anything.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
So what's the plan with Lu? I'm not saying where i sit cause I don't want anyone bitching at me, but the way she and the MC talked about her being sick made it sound like you're gonna have her drop some weight? I've seen in the past there was no plan to do that, but the dialogue made it seem like you were changing your mind. Just curious where this is going.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
This is from a fresh game. No old saves, I-patch, or Mods were installed.
Played in Normal Mode, then deleted all the saves again and replayed in VN Mode. Same error in each. Pressing 'Ignore' button seems to get past it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This is from a fresh game. No old saves, I-patch, or Mods were installed.
Played in Normal Mode, then deleted all the saves again and replayed in VN Mode. Same error in each. Pressing 'Ignore' button seems to get past it.
Will take a look once I'm back home.

Oh no, wait... Day 10?
I might have missed a conditional there as it's looking for a wakeup sex scene for this day, but there's none so it throws this error. You can ignore it safely.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So what's the plan with Lu? I'm not saying where i sit cause I don't want anyone bitching at me, but the way she and the MC talked about her being sick made it sound like you're gonna have her drop some weight? I've seen in the past there was no plan to do that, but the dialogue made it seem like you were changing your mind. Just curious where this is going.
No idea.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I want to ask that i edited some scores like affection points and lust points with the characters to get scene and now the save file is not loading when the screen pops up the message saying do you trust the source where the file has come i clicked yes but the save is not loading any ideas why...?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I want to ask that i edited some scores like affection points and lust points with the characters to get scene and now the save file is not loading when the screen pops up the message saying do you trust the source where the file has come i clicked yes but the save is not loading any ideas why...?
You did something you weren't supposed or needed to do and now the save is corrupted.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Dec 20, 2020
Just checked EVV's recent posts. Seems to be aware, but won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks. Bummer. I did click ignore enough times to get past that segment, and images do come back, but it looks like it's at the end of the texting. So we miss that whole part with the mod. I'm thinking I'll run two instances, one with and one without. I'll just save and switch to the non-mod version whenever a texting scene comes up, then back at the end. Are there a lot of texting scenes?
Went out of town for the day yesterday, haven't taken the time to try this yet, but posts made since sound like something else unrelated to the patch broke as well. I'm thinking I'll wait for a hot fix or the next release. Whichever comes first. Fortunately, I don't mind the wait. That's what the other games I play are for.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Maybe the fella running around in his underwear with a bag on his head would have some idea what lies in the future for this VN? It would be somewhat reassuring if someone related to the development team did....

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe the fella running around in his underwear with a bag on his head would have some idea what lies in the future for this VN? It would be somewhat reassuring if someone related to the development team did....
No idea.

• Haha
Reactions: someyoungguy

Mr.PizzaPizza

Aug 6, 2018
That discord part was funny but I got bored of it pretty quickly, then I found out I couldn't skip it, then when I finally got to the end I rolled back because I thought I might have missed some dialogue (due to all the mindless clicking) then had to do it all over again... please spare others my suffering and make it skippable somehow

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes