RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Sorry to bring this up again. For me, the Android version of the Inn crashes on launch; I see the splash screen, then the app closes. I'm on Android version 13.

Could anyone else running on Android let me (and the dev) know if the app is running for them? It would be nice to know if this appears to be a general problem for Android users, or if it's just me.

Pochola

Oct 17, 2021
Is it possible to make the tits of Joanna smaller? Like an option or something. I really think she is cute (I really love her face and character), but those massive tits are too large for my taste.

Mr.atwood05

Sep 25, 2021
i seem to be having a problem with my game. i'm at the point in luanas story where i'm sitting on the porch and just start texting kyanna and as she sends a pic i get that grey error screen and neither hitting ignore or rollback seems to fix the problem. any possible fix for this problem?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i seem to be having a problem with my game. i'm at the point in luanas story where i'm sitting on the porch and just start texting kyanna and as she sends a pic i get that grey error screen and neither hitting ignore or rollback seems to fix the problem. any possible fix for this problem?
Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
at what point should I reload my save?
Are you using the patch? Some people are having this issue with it. If so, try removing it so you can get past that part, save and then reinstall the patch.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Are you using the patch? Some people are having this issue with it. If so, try removing it so you can get past that part, save and then reinstall the patch.
by patch do you mean the incest patch? if so, then no, I didn't.
now I get past this bug by spamming ignore button and also you may already know this but these parts are buggy too.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
by patch do you mean the incest patch? if so, then no, I didn't.
now I get past this bug by spamming ignore button and also you may already know this but these parts are buggy too.
I'll take a look at those once I'm back home. Thanks.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
after the spa scene and going back home, I trigger the spa scene onther time, and this time I end up staying in spa dining room and can not going anywhere. did i come across a bug or it's the end of v8.8?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes