nikairu

Feb 26, 2019
downloaded for android through mega and installed the apk. got flagged as a trojan had to uninstall. never had this happen to any apk installed through f95, mega, or even itch. need more opinions/thoughts/feedbacks before I even think of reinstalling this, any help is greatly appreciated.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
downloaded for android through mega and installed the apk. got flagged as a trojan had to uninstall. never had this happen to any apk installed through f95, mega, or even itch. need more opinions/thoughts/feedbacks before I even think of reinstalling this, any help is greatly appreciated.
False positive.

Apparently the more recent versions of Ren'py are getting flagged as virus on android for some reason.

Sometimes the game even refuses to work altogether.

Nothing I can do about it tho, as it seems to be a framework issue.

It may or may not also have to do with the secondary save solution created by Wills747 that I implemented in the game. But then, I did that a long time ago and never had any issues with it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v0.08.09] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Like always with this folder jungle I hope I didn't miss anything.

Universal: v0.08.08 -> v0.08.09 [270 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Inn [v0.08.09] [Lykanz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
When did I said that?
im talking about this:

1 - Revisited Val and Joana's updates.
"Wait, isn't this a Luana update???"
Yeah, yeah, sue me...
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val's and Joana's updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.

If we want to see what you change, we need a new game or im a wrong?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes