Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Am I tripping or the save page used to scroll down and no longer does? I had a bunch of saves that are seemingly unacessible now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
SiNNce when are you a man of god??? Those rules doesn t apply to someone doiNNg a game of INNcest, fuck it, you work on sunday too :KEK:
Uh... What does that even have to do with God?

It's common sense that you rest and relax on weekends.

So you mean atheists should work 24/7?

You make no fucking sense, my dude.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Uh... What does that even have to do with God?

It's common sense that you rest and relax on weekends.

So you mean atheists should work 24/7?

You make no fucking sense, my dude.
In my office, Christians are only allowed to stop working on Sundays; Jews: Saturdays; Muslims: Fridays plus five 8-minute intervals each day; Hindus: whenever a cow is walking through the office; and Atheists: when they arrive in Hell. :p

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
god created the world inn 6 days and inn the Sunday he rested...it's inn the fucking bible dude
What Bible tho? Cuz, AFAIK, there's literally one for each religion.

Anyway, I still don't see what that has to do with, and what's the problem with, me enjoying my weekend.

Don't you have anything better to do, or are you just trying to show everyone how much of a moron with too much stale cum on his brain you are?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
god created the world inn 6 days and inn the Sunday he rested...it's inn the fucking bible dude
Actually, according to the Bible, he rested on Saturday, which is why that's the Sabbath. In the New Testament, Christians got together on the first day of the week (not a biblical dictate, more of a tradition), which led to taking both Saturday and Sunday off in the areas generally following the Judeo-Christian traditions.

If you're going to use the Bible to make a point, please use it accurately.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Actually, according to the Bible, he rested on Saturday, which is why that's the Sabbath. In the New Testament, Christians got together on the first day of the week (not a biblical dictate, more of a tradition), which led to taking both Saturday and Sunday off in the areas generally following the Judeo-Christian traditions.

If you're going to use the Bible to make a point, please use it accurately.
Actual lore.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I think you can skip with ctrl or something (ren'py function, I'm not play since 0.06 because I'm waiting for Linda so I'm not sure).

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes