RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
False positive.

Apparently the more recent versions of Ren'py are getting flagged as virus on android for some reason.

Sometimes the game even refuses to work altogether.

Nothing I can do about it tho, as it seems to be a framework issue.

It may or may not also have to do with the secondary save solution created by Wills747 that I implemented in the game. But then, I did that a long time ago and never had any issues with it.
No virus flag for me, but with both 8.08 and 8.09 the app launches, I see the splash screen, and it dies. No error messages or anything, and nothing beyond the splash screen.

Does this by any chance match the behavior when the app refuses to work on Android?

On the off-chance that Wills747's code is involved, could you see if he has an updated version you could use?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
im talking about this:

1 - Revisited Val and Joana's updates.
"Wait, isn't this a Luana update???"
Yeah, yeah, sue me...
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val's and Joana's updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.

If we want to see what you change, we need a new game or im a wrong?
I believe that if you don't want to have sex with Val, you'd need a save from before 0.06, and if you wanted to have sex with Val but not Joana you'd need a save from before 0.07.

Similarly, if you want to avoid any sexual activity with Luana (if there is any, I can't play due to Android issues right now), you may need to start from a save from before 0.08.

Unless you want a run-through where you avoid some/all sexual activity with these three, you should be okay.

Keiko5

Nov 16, 2020
So How close are we to getting back to the red hair girl at the inn? Linda I think her name was?

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I believe that if you don't want to have sex with Val, you'd need a save from before 0.06, and if you wanted to have sex with Val but not Joana you'd need a save from before 0.07.

Similarly, if you want to avoid any sexual activity with Luana (if there is any, I can't play due to Android issues right now), you may need to start from a save from before 0.08.

Unless you want a run-through where you avoid some/all sexual activity with these three, you should be okay.
why would you play this kind of game if you wanted to skip all the sex content?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
im talking about this:

1 - Revisited Val and Joana's updates.
"Wait, isn't this a Luana update???"
Yeah, yeah, sue me...
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val's and Joana's updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.

If we want to see what you change, we need a new game or im a wrong?
Only if you want to refuse sexual relations with either of them.
And even so, you'd need a save from before starting day 10.

Exactly this.

So How close are we to getting back to the red hair girl at the inn? Linda I think her name was?
Closer than we were last update.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The only thing I milk are your mom's huge tits and your dad's tinny cock.

Haha...

Wait, that sounded funnier in my head.

why would you play this kind of game if you wanted to skip all the sex content?
Not all, but sometimes one of the girls doesn't appeal to you, so you can just have a friendly relationship with her without having to bang.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
wait i didn't see any luana sex it just put me right back to the menu after the morning pussy rub
Cuz there isn't any penetrative sex with Luana yet.
Too soon for that. She's a virgin introvert and, as much as she's craving it, she doesn't have the courage to do that yet.

Luana is the slowest burn in this story.

• Sad
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
The new update is awesome!
Good one on one content with pantyless Luana, especially loved the conversations, it was all very sweet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Not much changed ?
Sorry for the troll. I started playing this around a year ago. In that time, two (active) days have been added, one with the mom, one with the younger daughter.

While I've seen games with faster development, Lykanz seems to produce regular updates (normally monthly), with a reasonable amount of content. Regularity is a step up from many devs, right there. Lykanz also provides a decent amount of info on what the next update will be about; as an example, this release wasn't about content, but finalizing the last several releases, cleaning up bugs and providing general fixes. And t0hat's what was delivered.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is this worth playing if you're only interested in the incest content? I don't need exacts or spoilers, just a simple yes or no.

Never played this before, but the most recent reviews aren't exactly positive. Is the content light for a game that has been in development for 5+ years?

Reactions: StreamSteam

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yes to the first question and there is an explanation for your second question.

Worst case scenario, download the compressed and judge for yourself.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes