hajwata

Jun 23, 2020
is there like update only file to download instead of downloading the whole 7GB everytime ?

Edit : nvm I got it .. just didn't want to read the comments of ppl being garbage to each other for no reason .

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
is there like update only file to download instead of downloading the whole 7GB everytime ?

Edit : nvm I got it .. just didn't want to read the comments of ppl being garbage to each other for no reason .
Clearly, you're ignoring the excellent reasons of "because they felt like it," and "garbage is as garbage does."

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My retard ass is curious about somth, does this update bring some more scenes or nah ?
it's just the full update of the last bunch of betas, so just fixes and upgrades, not new scenes (although you can now skip some old scenes, so ...).

Reactions: malridoo

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The animations for this game are giving a big problem. They all are extremely slow and stutter a lot or completely freeze for me. I haven't seen a single smooth animation since I started this game. Am I the only one experiencing this or are other people having this problem?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The animations for this game are giving a big problem. They all are extremely slow and stutter a lot or completely freeze for me. I haven't seen a single smooth animation since I started this game. Am I the only one experiencing this or are other people having this problem?
Android?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Do you have this problem with any version prior?

Are you using the compressed version?

Could be a codec issue. The PC version uses VP8 for the videos.
Dunno if some windows installations could have trouble with it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Do you have this problem with any version prior?

Are you using the compressed version?

Could be a codec issue. The PC version uses VP8 for the videos.
Dunno if some windows installations could have trouble with it.
No I didn't have this problem, with the prior version I had but that was way back at 0.05. No I am not using the compressed version.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes