salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Update. Especially Futa Character. She was A Sexy Amazon with Big Cock. lol
Nice Work. Lykanz. Actually I had some Questions.

There is more futa character at future updates?
Or We can see Scenes with Futa being Top? For Example, She Fucking other Girls, Or MC family girls?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Waifu Academy assets much lmao
wdym?

Great Update. Especially Futa Character. She was A Sexy Amazon with Big Cock. lol

Or We can see Scenes with Futa being Top? For Example, She Fucking other Girls, Or MC family girls?
Mann will be making a comeback eventually, yeah.
And I have plans for another futa character, probably a femboy, still have to decide on it.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Don't you know that you have characters with similar hair color and/or gender? So obviously you stole assets from a game that came out after yours.
a former dev and modder here dont you know that some of the programs used have assets in them and are free for the user to use in his/her work

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
a former dev and modder here dont you know that some of the programs used have assets in them and are free for the user to use in his/her work
1. I was being sarcastic

2. There's a difference between using the same freely avaliable assets and it being shared in the community, and accusing a developer of stealing assets from a different game.

I was being sarcastic to make a point that it is stupid to accuse him of stealing assets from a game that came out after his.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

For fucks sake here we go...Go find a fucking game where the futa is mc.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Waifu Academy assets much lmao
Waifu academy is on my "eh, who cares?" list with no plans to change that. In the sample images, I couldn't spot any characters that have any resemblance to the characters in The Inn, but in a game that "features more than 30 characters" there's bound to be some similarities to other HS game characters.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Waifu academy is on my "eh, who cares?" list with no plans to change that. In the sample images, I couldn't spot any characters that have any resemblance to the characters in The Inn, but in a game that "features more than 30 characters" there's bound to be some similarities to other HS game characters.
I did use some of the WA characters as background characters in a couple of scenes (the 3 stooges bullies and the gyaru girl), but that's because I asked Irphaeus for their cards to use as cameo a long time ago.

On that same note, I also have characters from House Arrest, Max's Life and Ripples in some scenes.

People who make games with Futa MC's are weird. Can't trust them at all. Who would do such a thing? :sneaky:
Not weirder than devs who use Koikatsu.
I swear, when I see drama on discord or in here, there's a 90% chance that it's a KK dev.
This is not a jab at any dev in particular tho, just an observation after wasting spending years of my life in the scene.
Believe me, there are some huge primadona HS and Daz devs too.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not weirder than devs who use Koikatsu.
I swear, when I see drama on discord or in here, there's a 90% chance that it's a KK dev.
This is not a jab at any dev in particular tho, just an observation after wasting spending years of my life in the scene.
Believe me, there are some huge primadona HS and Daz devs too.
Well, this is awkward considering I make a koikatsu game with a futa MC. Don't think I've been part of any drama yet at least. Did have my first troll a while back, that was pretty fun.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes