Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Well about the story I can't tell much yet, concept is interresting so far. But I sure loved the parody in the game, the fun and comic moments. I'm sure looking for more content and future updates as the game entertained me a lot, so keep up the good work and I'll sure keep following your works.

Aug 15, 2021
Hey can anyone tell me the difference between affection and lust in the game and do I have to balance them or what bcoz I'm confused af

blacksamu

May 28, 2018
Im having the same problem as one guy here no animations for the scenes, really confused about that never happened to me in renpy game, using pc version not compressed, did anyone found anything about it? + i get this image when i rollback the animation scene Screenshot_5.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Im having the same problem as one guy here no animations for the scenes, really confused about that never happened to me in renpy game, using pc version not compressed, did anyone found anything about it? + i get this image when i rollback the animation scene View attachment 2982858
I'm positively sure I fixed this, 100% sure.

I don't know if the fix was incorporated in 08.09 or if it's only in 09.01 which will still be released.

That happened because Ren'py got updated and the way it handled paths when defining images or videos changed a bit, so I had to redefine all videos and images.

But yeah, 100% sure I fixed it.

blacksamu

May 28, 2018
I'm positively sure I fixed this, 100% sure.

I don't know if the fix was incorporated in 08.09 or if it's only in 09.01 which will still be released.

That happened because Ren'py got updated and the way it handled paths when defining images or videos changed a bit, so I had to redefine all videos and images.

But yeah, 100% sure I fixed it.
sick im just retarted and didnt saw there was an update my bad G, but thanks for the reply without i wouldnt notice :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Strange. So far you have been the first person to report that.
I'll have to look into it if more people do.
Same for me not exactly as he said but it's lagging & I played around 500 Avns without lagging during sex scenes example BaDIK.....
Ofc the inn is not lagging much for me but it's slow
Btw my pc spec:4gb ram Intel i3 (4000)

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Same for me not exactly as he said but it's lagging & I played around 500 Avns without lagging during sex scenes example BaDIK.....
did you know Red lucy game ,at first few updates dev uses more vram for animations it leads to lagging problems for low end pc users but now he fixed it,now even in low end pc like me I run that. Game without lagging issue I don't know much about pc & how he solve that issue but from what I heard that he's reduced the vram .. sort of
What I am trying to say is ,I hope in future you will do something like this so even low end pc users also enjoy this masterpiece without lagging and smooth animations

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Apparently that was something to do with how Ren'py handles framerates.
A solution for that was implemented in the udpate I'm currently working on.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Preview man here, haven't done these in a while. So a single shot for the landlady and two roommates which all will lead to lewd scenes with some REALLY nice animations by the maestro himself. I left out the hot lewd previews so ya'll can witness those yourself :sneaky:

018.png

005.png

027.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up everyone?
October's been busy as hell with development for me.
I've managed to finish pretty much all the events for 0.09.01 with only half of the assets needed for the last event left, which will leave me with plenty of time to work on the other aspects of the BETA, like the translation, SFX and replays.
I'm very confindent that I can finish 0.09 in the follwing BETA and close Chapter 1.
There's not much in the technical aspects to discuss forr this Devlog as all development time so far was spent on creating the scenes.
I have been testing a new lighting setup on some of these events though, it's nothing major, but it's still a technical improvement!
All in all, the end of Chapter 1 is just around the corner! I hope you're as excited about it as I am!
You can check some previews for this update on the !
Have fun!
Link to Preview pics below too many to upload here in one post 36 total .

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well have not even started the game officially and already found an extremely annoying flaw in the game/engine. the fact you need to keep your cursor in the middle of the textbox to type your name. why cant i just move my cursor out of the textbox like any other game or text based system ?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well have not even started the game officially and already found an extremely annoying flaw in the game/engine. the fact you need to keep your cursor in the middle of the textbox to type your name. why cant i just move my cursor out of the textbox like any other game or text based system ?
:WaitWhat:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
try filling in the name at the start of the game while your cursor is not in the name box and you will see you cant so shit in that textbox. while a text box should work by clicking in it moving your cursor away so you can see what you type. here in these text boxes your cursors are constantly in the way. (also for the dev you mean filling up a jerrycan instead of filling up the gallon ? )

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
try filling in the name at the start of the game while your cursor is not in the name box and you will see you cant so shit in that textbox. while a text box should work by clicking in it moving your cursor away so you can see what you type. here in these text boxes your cursors are constantly in the way. (also for the dev you mean filling up a jerrycan instead of filling up the gallon ? )
Who cares... you literally have to name your MC once...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Fixed.

Turns out it was just me being stupid and putting the input fields inside the buttons that toggled them.

Hopefully this fixes the issue on Android too.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes