Ygambi

Jul 10, 2020

oh when the mc was talking about his past i recognized the school and some of the blurred out characters from waifu academy
so in my head they now canonically exist in the same verse

anywho I love how the game doesn't take itself seriously and my favorite character is WRITER

i'm enjoying it alot

Edit: I just got to the pale carnations reference and im dying of laughter

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Wow. Wow. What The Hell?
I Just Said My Opinions about Futa Characters. And Now Some of People Talking bad About That?
Yeah. I have Kinda Fetish About Futa NTR, And It's Not Wrong. Anybody Have Their Fetish and Fantasy.
Everyone has Their Opinions and Fantasies. And We Should Not Judge Them. Do Respect, Guys.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Congratulations... you can read?

I wasn't talking about any kinks though... so mabe you can't read?
Sorry, I couldn't edit my previous message to finish it. Continuing:

From the site rules:
Kinkshaming is not allowed

Under this rule is that you're not supposed to discuss the facts that certain tags are on a game (you can talk about the implementation of a tag, but not the presence of some sort of tagged content in a game), and you can't try to bully devs into removing content.

I would tend to believe salyhero's posts are discussing the implementation of tagged content. It may not be a kind of content I'm interested in, but the game is tagged to allow it. Similarly, the responses have been, well, rude, but have been discussing the content as implemented. Specifically, expressing desires for the content to expand somewhat, vs desires for the content to remain minimal.

Even Uthuriel's comment isn't kinkshaming. He doesn't say this specific opinion is shit, but most opinions most people have. Seems like a reference to Sturgeon's Law (90% of everything is shit).

Oh, and salyhero's latest comment was on how negatively others responded to his stated request. I believe he's commented on the content once, and commented on t he response to his comment once. Telling him to stop asking would perhaps be relevant if he'd made several posts asking for more of this content; it's not relevant after one request.

Of course, that's my opinion, and there's a 90% chance that's shit. Then again, there's a 90% that yours is, too.

Reactions: salyhero

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"Only the fetishes I enjoy are acceptable and people who like stuff that I don't shouldn't be allowed to talk about them near me."

Ah yes... The average F95zonite mindset...
Only if I say so, I am the arbiter of all kinks and decide which are acceptable and which are fubar. Example, kinks in hoses are okay if you're trying to temporarily stop the flow of water, but a kink in an electric cable is turbo cringe.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up everyone?
So, straight to the point, I won't be able to release 0.09.01 tomorrow for a number of reasons.
As I talked about in the last devlog, I had a severe creative block at the start of the month, one that I just recently got out of. As such, I wasn't able to finish finish enough content to justify an update, which is the reason I didn't even bother making a poll to ask if you guys wanted me to release the BETA as is or skip the month like the other times.
After some self evaluation, I realized the block was probably due to the nature of 0.09 as it's the epilogue for Chapter 1 and, as such, a big milestone for The Inn's development. Needless to say, that gave me a rollercoaster of anxiety. Thankfully, I got over that and managed to get back to my normal schedule.
Also, Baldur's Gate 3 and Starfield, yeah... Got bored of those already.
Anyway, 0.09 will be shorter than the previous updates we got, I'm hopping to finish it's entirety in October and then release it as a single, full update. This way I'll be able to focus solely on Chapter 2, as it'll require a lot of ground work, mostly of which will be directed to new assets for scenes.
So yeah... Sorry about that.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
I still have problems with loading the gallery i get always errors since forever isnt there a way to fix this it says some SMS thing is missing. I play currently 8.09 public release but i got this problem since a lot of previous versions.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I still have problems with loading the gallery i get always errors since forever isnt there a way to fix this it says some SMS thing is missing. I play currently 8.09 public release but i got this problem since a lot of previous versions.
A screenshot of the error would help me pinpoint the exact cause of the it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes