Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No I didn't have this problem, with the prior version I had but that was way back at 0.05. No I am not using the compressed version.
Strange. So far you have been the first person to report that.
I'll have to look into it if more people do.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I droped here out of nowhere (looking for games) and i must say, man, i loved the humor of this game, yes, there is some things that i'm not a fan (status and money) and i wish that the mc can go more times, especially on the threesomes (for the moment he just have one bullet on his gun) but overall, the story is good, the humor is amazing, really nice models, is really a good game, cannot wait for the new update and the....INN :ROFLMAO:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AKSHAN and Lykanz

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since v0.08.09 reset some things, where should we start playing again to see differences? Is there any suggested time/update/place we should play from again?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Since v0.08.09 reset some things, where should we start playing again to see differences? Is there any suggested time/update/place we should play from again?
Any save before starting day 10 will do.

You don't really need to replay it unless you don't want to have sex with Val or Joana on their respective dates.

Dec 20, 2020
I dug through the posts, and didn't see anyone report this specifically. For .08 movie night, I seem only able to chose Joana. She's the only one who highlights. The last movie night, I played through all of them with different saves, but may have continued the story with choosing her, I can't remember for sure. Would that limit the choices here?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I dug through the posts, and didn't see anyone report this specifically. For .08 movie night, I seem only able to chose Joana. She's the only one who highlights. The last movie night, I played through all of them with different saves, but may have continued the story with choosing her, I can't remember for sure. Would that limit the choices here?
You have 3 movie nights:

1 during day 9
1 after Joana's day
1 after Luana's day

If you had previously done all of them in a single playthrough (you could do that before Joana's update), then upon loading 0.08.09 you'll be greeted with a screen asking you to select which girl you want to watch the remaining movie nights with.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING NO NEW STORY CONTENT

View attachment 2900477
What's up people?
Oh yeah, it's finally here!
This is the release of the FULL 0.08 Update (aka Luana's update)!
As with previous FULL releases, this one doesn't come with any new content and, instead, is meant as a polishing of the entire update and addition of new features that weren't possible during the actual development cycle.
This release comes packed full of bugfixes and new stuff asked by the players. Here's the highlights of it:
1 - Revisited Val and Joana's updates.
"Wait, isn't this a Luana update???"
Yeah, yeah, sue me...
Anyway, this is something that was asked by some players who felt like the aftermath of Val's and Joana's updates were a bit forced on them.
So now you can play their entire updates and just be a nice guy without having them throw themselves at you.
2 - Custom Main Character Surname.
This is another thing that was asked by players who didn't like how stupid MC's surname sounded.
To be fair, it would only make sense if they kept the default name "Mike", and even so, it's sort of a 13yo humor.
So yeah, now you can give the protagonist whatever surname you want, no more being called "Mr. Lítoris".
That's great news. Now we can change Mike's surname to "Hunt." A much more mature option!

• Haha
Reactions: AKSHAN

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll this update was pretty lenghty and we finally are done with the one girl date stuff since all 3 ladies had a turn now

Curious to see whats next for this

Enjoyed the teacher fun as well

Alot of comedy in this had laughed alot at times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes