Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It is! And that's not the only one.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the game!
I've enjoyed every bit. I'm grateful that you've laid down this fantastic technical base that you're now filling in with amazing content. The way that you create scenes with this engine is above and beyond anyone else I've ever seen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Thayron

May 2, 2017
It's strange but I'm no longer able to take a screenshot, I press S and nothing happens. I even tried starting another save to see what happened and nothing.

Edit: I played again in version 8.02 and in this version I can take screenshots.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's strange but I'm no longer able to take a screenshot, I press S and nothing happens. I even tried starting another save to see what happened and nothing.

Edit: I played again in version 8.02 and in this version I can take screenshots.
Try Shift + S or hit Caps Lock then S.

I had to remove the lower case S from the list of screenshot buttons for the DDR minigame in Luana's day.

Reactions: Thayron

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
downloaded v0.09.01
got this exception after letting Val & luana about breakfast In ch13

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day13_epilogue_breakfast'.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Wait a min....that barista from the main MC's former college is she based off of Skylar from Ripples? I mean she does have similar facial features

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
downloaded v0.09.01
got this exception after letting Val & luana about breakfast In ch13

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day13_epilogue_breakfast'.
Use the hotfix.

Wait a min....that barista from the main MC's former college is she based off of Skylar from Ripples? I mean she does have similar facial features
Yes, it's Skylar.
Val also makes a cameo in Ripples.
Kind of a crossover with me and Jestur.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
AND Done with the game for now- time to wait until further updates!!

PS I love how it tells you how much affection and lust you get from encounters instead of just guessing what you have to do

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Lykanz
Hey Lykanz, will you design other futanari characters that have everything, cock, balls, and pussy or is it a limitation or just your preference for them to have internal "balls"?

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz
Hey Lykanz, will you design other futanari characters that have everything, cock, balls, and pussy or is it a limitation or just your preference for them to have internal "balls"?
I'm not sure.
I have plans for at least one more LI like that, but it's gonna be more of a femboy.

That seems like a nice idea. Maybe you can create a similar event in game sometime in the future?
Probably not. But maybe.

Reactions: Gork88

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure.
I have plans for at least one more LI like that, but it's gonna be more of a femboy.
Oh yea I was already expecting a femboy character considering the toggles at the start of the game, but "full-packaged" futa is my preferred futa variant, so I was just wondering if you had plans for a future character like that. (y)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh yea I was already expecting a femboy character considering the toggles at the start of the game, but "full-packaged" futa is my preferred futa variant, so I was just wondering if you had plans for a future character like that. (y)
My initial plan with Mann was to give her balls.
But animating sex scene with them was a nightmare.
And as I was running on a tight schedule at the time, I had to ditch them.

I may add another character like that in the future, but don't hold your breath on it.
The cast is already somewhat bloated and I haven't even introduced all the characters I have planned yet.

Reactions: Fazed
Jul 4, 2017
The futa on girl and girl on girl are two separate, independent options from each other.

Also, ther's no enforced fetish. Not even anal sex is present if you didn't select it on the fetish selection screen at the begining of the game.
with futa on is Mc giving or receiving just want to know if mc is the one that gets anal fucked i disable it

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes