kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me, I downloaded the newest version of the game and when I go to run it the game crashes and I get the attached log.

If anyone could please tell me what's wrong with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

I also downloaded the hotfix to see if that would help, but that didn't seem to change anything.

Thank you again

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me, I downloaded the newest version of the game and when I go to run it the game crashes and I get the attached log.

If anyone could please tell me what's wrong with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

I also downloaded the hotfix to see if that would help, but that didn't seem to change anything.

Thank you again
How is your game 0.09.01 but the log says it's 0.08.04?

imagem_2023-11-04_124744098.png

is there new content with the mom?
One scene.

I did also...fix doesn't work
Are you 100% you installed the hotfix correctly?

This game has the best humor i have ever seen wow, good job dev.
How often does this game get updated btw?
Every month.
But I'm planning to switch to every two months.

Reactions: Reyto

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Can Anyone Guide me to the compressed link
please
Thank you

P.S Yes I searched compressed above and not found new one
A suggestion; if you haven't already done so go into your profile preferences and change your search options to "most recent". That way instead of getting posts from months to years ago when you search for "compressed" the latest version, assuming it exists, should be on the first page of results near the top.

Reactions: gokaiger81

max987r

Mar 7, 2018
A suggestion; if you haven't already done so go into your profile preferences and change your search options to "most recent". That way instead of getting posts from months to years ago when you search for "compressed" the latest version, assuming it exists, should be on the first page of results near the top.
Thanks dude I dont even have a slight idea that was possible

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Every chapter is going to be standalone.
How will each chapter being standalone work with progression? Will we be able to work from saves from previous chapters, or answer questions regarding choices and progress we made in previous chapters, or will new chapters assume certain choices were made in previous chapters?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How will each chapter being standalone work with progression? Will we be able to work from saves from previous chapters, or answer questions regarding choices and progress we made in previous chapters, or will new chapters assume certain choices were made in previous chapters?
Ren'py has a feture called Multi Game Persistency.
That will take care of transfering data from one game to another.

But you'll also be able to start without playing the previous chapter either by loading a default state or picking your choices through a series of menus.

Reactions: someyoungguy

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
For the record, kopi luwak coffee is amazing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I promise you that you can't taste the poop.
This assertion implies that you know what poop tastes like outside of drinking it in this coffee. How else would you know if the coffee tasted like poop or not?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For the record, kopi luwak coffee is amazing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I promise you that you can't taste the poop.
So, in order to know that you can't taste the poop, I can't think of any other way than to taste it with and without the poop. Only way to know the difference.

While I have no problems with what you drink or don't drink, I have a serious problem believing you had truly and knowingly tried the taste of the coffee with the poop in order to know that the other one doesn't have THAT taste.

Also, a coffee bean that was partially digested by an animal that ate the cherries, has that much difference in taste than a coffee bean that was sun dried to remove the cherry pulp? To me, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, this feels and looks more like a marketing trick than anything else, with the supposed difference being nothing more than a placebo effect.

Maybe I am just too cynic. Or I just do like coffee way too much.

Peace :)

Reactions: someyoungguy

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys, i hope someone can help me. I' ve just downloaded the latest version(compressed). When i try to launch the game, my antivirus block it, and i get a message: impossible to run the app, you do not have the permissions(or something like that). It has never happened before, but i got the same problem with the most recent update of how to fix the future. Anyone knows how to fix it?

LIONHART47

Jun 4, 2023
man i am glad trying this game,there's so many memes in this game. Btw the girls in this game are interesting. Cindy,Linda & Joanna are my favorites. Please add more story content for Cindy lol,btw i also love how detailed some scene is,like Luana room for example. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3052476

What's up, people?
Here's the first BETA for the 0.09 update!
0.09 serves as the Epilogue for Chapter 1 and It finishes the portion of the story I call "Homecoming Arc".
It comes with 4 new events meant to set up the ground for the big ending event that'll be featured in 0.09.02!
But that's not all, it also comes with a handful of fixes and improvements:
  • Text Message events (SMS talks and Disorder) can now be skipped like normal dialogue. No more clickety-clicking your way through them.
  • Clicking on a sent or received pic during SMS doesn't add the next sms message anymore.
  • Pics sent and received during SMS are automatically unlocked as soon as they're received, you don't need to open them anymore.
  • Fixed a small oversight in the name input window where the input field only worked if hovered with the mouse cursor. Hopefully this fixes Android issues too.
  • The same oversight was done in the save renaming window, it's also fixed now.
  • Remade Navigation assets for Joana's House's Kitchen, MC's Bedroom and Living Room.
I have also started playing around with a new lighting setup for my scenes in hopes that they won't look as flat as they do in some cases. I'm still tinkering with it, but I'm pretty happy with how it's comming along. The new lighting setup was used in Luana's and the Breakfast events.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the dowload links:
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android=Mega
For me on a Samsung zfold 4 the rename fix isn't working, the box can be selected the cursor defaults to the last position, but no inputs are accepted.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes