yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInn-0.09.01Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Kodiak4

Dec 26, 2020
Very rarely do I comment, but the work you've done to push out updates and put out hotfixes is top tier, was running into the same errors on VN mode, did a quick search thru the posts and you already got a fix out that helped, amazing game and creator!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but I'm getting an error code after Luana gave the MC a blowjob during her gaming session and I was going to the kitchen. I'm playing the VN Mode of the game, does the issue show up in the other mode?

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but I'm getting an error code after Luana gave the MC a blowjob during her gaming session and I was going to the kitchen. I'm playing the VN Mode of the game, does the issue show up in the other mode?
There is already a hotfix in this thread, i think it was in the last page before this one.

Reactions: Zontany

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Not a problem, just the universe telling me to test my builds throughly.
Of course the ONLY thing I didn't text would be broken.

Anyway, here's a hotfix, just extract it to the game's folder.
at least u didn't broke the entire shit when u tried to put a text effect and lost everything bcs of a miss click (yeah i did it, i was too sleepy)

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Don't know if anyone else has run into this problem, but after Luana's morning visit, the game just goes to the main menu after "Welp, guess I'll get dressed and go downstairs."

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't know if anyone else has run into this problem, but after Luana's morning visit, the game just goes to the main menu after "Welp, guess I'll get dressed and go downstairs."
Are you playing VN Mode?

Is that an ongoing save or a fresh playthrough?

Have you tried loading a save prior to that point and try again?

max987r

Mar 7, 2018
Can Anyone Guide me to the compressed link
please
Thank you

P.S Yes I searched compressed above and not found new one

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
3 ch. and you start 2018? so when we can have clue about end? maybe 2038 ???= could you speed it up a little more?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Oh of course. I'll take all nighters every night from now on just so I can finish it faster.
Thanks for pointing that out, I had no clue development was slow!
this i did not mean . i mean your work on it. but i dont mean to disturb you life time, like work stand for mirror and hard faping... ups sorry some do this. so ask here are you same? self loving and self center? hope not. if you understand the4 joke i make here. If not sorry for being you. Tip grow and lough about your errors. boah i really wright it. damn i am an ass hole to write this. I am the Face palm King ... this is so cool.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes