Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
No. 0.09.02 will be the last update in 0.09 and I plan to have it done by January 1st.
After that it's going to take at least 2 or 3 months for chapter 2 release because I'll have to create environments and port a lot of new props over.
Oh my god it's fucking awesomeeeeeeee, I can't wait for chapter 2 & gonna run the hotel.
Did the old man mentioned us that he has family?
I can't remember exactly....if he has a family then it's time to man of the house :cool:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I saw that and didn't reply cuz that ain't my problem. Your log tells me you're using the fan patch over an existing 0.08.09 compressed folder.
View attachment 3054043
As the posts for the patch and the conpressed version clearly states, using them can cause problems.
i just wanna know about the CAUSE for the problem so THANKS to you now i know it.great AVN by the way keep up the good work :love: (y)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh my god it's fucking awesomeeeeeeee, I can't wait for chapter 2 & gonna run the hotel.
Did the old man mentioned us that he has family?
I can't remember exactly....if he has a family then it's time to man of the house :cool:
I'm the letter he left you with the briefcase, yes.
And he asks you to find his family.

You may have already unknowingly met some of it, who knows...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i just wanna know about the CAUSE for the problem so THANKS to you now i know it.great AVN by the way keep up the good work :love: (y)
Not worries, it's just a missing file that was probably left out of the patch.
Glad you enjoyed the game BTW.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I feel like Lykanz has drawn inspiration from Oda and this will be like One Piece, where it takes 10 years to get to the Inn and that is where the game actually starts. Up until now we've just been on the East Blue arc meeting people, but shit is about to start popping off (maybe).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I feel like Lykanz has drawn inspiration from Oda and this will be like One Piece, where it takes 10 years to get to the Inn and that is where the game actually starts. Up until now we've just been on the East Blue arc meeting people, but shit is about to start popping off (maybe).
Oh yeah, shit is DEFINITELY about to pop off...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time trying this and got to say it's been pretty fun so far.

I'm playing in VN mode at the moment (never been a fan of sandboxes), but it seems like a lot of content is missing? Like, there are conversations about things that happened that never actually happened. At least, in my game. Like for instance, MC talking about how Linda helped him pick out a suit and a conversation about it and everything. Yet, none of that happened at all.

I don't know if this happens in sandbox mode as well, but just thought I'd mention it. There is several other things as well like that where the MC talks with someone about something that happened, yet it never actually happened.

But otherwise, besides all the missing content, it's pretty enjoyable so far. I'm still playing at the moment, but just thought I'd mention that.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First time trying this and got to say it's been pretty fun so far.

I'm playing in VN mode at the moment (never been a fan of sandboxes), but it seems like a lot of content is missing? Like, there are conversations about things that happened that never actually happened. At least, in my game. Like for instance, MC talking about how Linda helped him pick out a suit and a conversation about it and everything. Yet, none of that happened at all.

I don't know if this happens in sandbox mode as well, but just thought I'd mention it. There is several other things as well like that where the MC talks with someone about something that happened, yet it never actually happened.

But otherwise, besides all the missing content, it's pretty enjoyable so far. I'm still playing at the moment, but just thought I'd mention that.
Those things did happen, I just didn't show them. They're just minor background information and nobody cares about that.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Take 5 years to finally finish ch1, see you guys in 15 years later at the final chapter~;)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Those things did happen, I just didn't show them. They're just minor background information and nobody cares about that.
Ah okay. Was just a bit weird is all. Felt like VN mode was missing stuff that I might have seen in the sandbox mode.

But yeah, just felt off to hear about things happening that the player never knew about or saw. Especially when they have kind of a big impact on the story.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ah okay. Was just a bit weird is all. Felt like VN mode was missing stuff that I might have seen in the sandbox mode.

But yeah, just felt off to hear about things happening that the player never knew about or saw. Especially when they have kind of a big impact on the story.
The girls aren't talking about the MC.
They're cameos from other games and, well... They're talking about the MCs of the games they're from.

As for Val and MC having a past, it was never explicitly said, but it was implied. It's not something you go around telling everyone after all.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The girls aren't talking about the MC.
They're cameos from other games and, well... They're talking about the MCs of the games they're from.

As for Val and MC having a past, it was never explicitly said, but it was implied. It's not something you go around telling everyone after all.
Ah, that was confusing as heck then lol. I didn't realize they were cameos of other games.

As for the Valentina stuff, I meant before he saw them again. Throughout the whole bar thing, the new house, and even all the time spent with Linda. There is no mention of it at all. Just that he got kicked out because his father wanted him to be a man. Just seemed odd that in his own thoughts, he didn't even think about that. Not saying he had to go telling people about it, but it's just something that he would have thought about at least to give the player a bit of backstory.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ah, that was confusing as heck then lol. I didn't realize they were cameos of other games.

As for the Valentina stuff, I meant before he saw them again. Throughout the whole bar thing, the new house, and even all the time spent with Linda. There is no mention of it at all. Just that he got kicked out because his father wanted him to be a man. Just seemed odd that in his own thoughts, he didn't even think about that. Not saying he had to go telling people about it, but it's just something that he would have thought about at least to give the player a bit of backstory.
Yeah, I wanted to create some "oooohhh mistery" thing. Guess it didn't work like I thought it would.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes