Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For real? I don't need to think about that at all?
Not for now at least.

I still need to figure out a way to make them somehow important.

Or I dunno, maybe I'll completely scrap them down the line.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Ah, don't get too hung up on those.
This update (0.09) is the epilogue for Chapter 1 and I plan on having 3 chapters for this game.
Noiceeeeee, so 0.9 will have 9 updates for the complete epilogue right? Now 0.9.1 ... 8 updats to go . If so then I will wait for the complete 0.9 epilogue probably I can play in March/April month 2024

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Noiceeeeee, so 0.9 will have 9 updates for the complete epilogue right? Now 0.9.1 ... 8 updats to go . If so then I will wait for the complete 0.9 epilogue probably I can play in March/April month 2024
No. 0.09.02 will be the last update in 0.09 and I plan to have it done by January 1st.
After that it's going to take at least 2 or 3 months for chapter 2 release because I'll have to create environments and port a lot of new props over.

Reactions: yltohawk

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
im facing a problem, most of my saves from 0.8 are not working but from the comments dont think anyone else is getting this. what might be the reason? also many of the events that i have cleared in the past are not working now when i load back to them

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
im facing a problem, most of my saves from 0.8 are not working but from the comments dont think anyone else is getting this. what might be the reason? also many of the events that i have cleared in the past are not working now when i load back to them
I just noticed something familiar. I can only load 5 or so old save games, the most of them are gone. I don't get it as the most of them are from the very beginning of the game and a few months old. The recent ones from for example, 2 months ago are gone.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes