Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Funny, avoided this game because it has sandbox in the tags. Downloaded it because of the ratings and guess what: IT HAS A VN MODE!
Fun aside, it is a really good game, i like the humor, the characters and the storytelling, heck that´s why i subscribed instantly after playing it.
Keep up the brilliant work dev!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Screenshot_2023_11_01-10.png

What's up, people?
Here's the first BETA for the 0.09 update!
0.09 serves as the Epilogue for Chapter 1 and It finishes the portion of the story I call "Homecoming Arc".
It comes with 4 new events meant to set up the ground for the big ending event that'll be featured in 0.09.02!
But that's not all, it also comes with a handful of fixes and improvements:
  • Text Message events (SMS talks and Disorder) can now be skipped like normal dialogue. No more clickety-clicking your way through them.
  • Clicking on a sent or received pic during SMS doesn't add the next sms message anymore.
  • Pics sent and received during SMS are automatically unlocked as soon as they're received, you don't need to open them anymore.
  • Fixed a small oversight in the name input window where the input field only worked if hovered with the mouse cursor. Hopefully this fixes Android issues too.
  • The same oversight was done in the save renaming window, it's also fixed now.
  • Remade Navigation assets for Joana's House's Kitchen, MC's Bedroom and Living Room.
I have also started playing around with a new lighting setup for my scenes in hopes that they won't look as flat as they do in some cases. I'm still tinkering with it, but I'm pretty happy with how it's comming along. The new lighting setup was used in Luana's and the Breakfast events.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the dowload links:
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v0.09.01] [Lykanz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,17 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,16 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------

The Inn [v0.09.01] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.08.09 -> v0.09.01 [334 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.08.09 -> v0.09.01 [335 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
I just want to ask the dev something, could you stop the "tits enlarger bar" a click after you always do? THANKSSS

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 09.01

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
thank you~ :LOL:

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I downloaded v0.08 just today in the Morning to try it out and now while I'm playing it the new version comes out. Just my Luck that I have to download it now again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I am a little bit confused. What does the lust / affection system do? I tried with Linda Mae, first I did all the lust options, then reloaded and did the karma choices / put on shirt etc. - outcome the same, still get the handjob.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes