roen

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a 8.08 full save? Got to the movie night and can not pick an option and can not do anything about it other than restarting the entire game, again.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quite frankly good sir, is that what you think of me?
I'm shocked, appaled, dare I say even offended.
Come to Brazil and we shall have a sword fight to defend our honor!
Why am I not surprised you're into Royal Pain ...

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does anyone have a 8.08 full save? Got to the movie night and can not pick an option and can not do anything about it other than restarting the entire game, again.
This has been fixed in newer versions.
But, if for some arbitrary reason you still have that issue, load a save from before the group SMS talk with the girls in front of Joana's house at the end of luana's day and just refuse the movie night invitation.

roen

May 30, 2017
This has been fixed in newer versions.
But, if for some arbitrary reason you still have that issue, load a save from before the group SMS talk with the girls in front of Joana's house at the end of luana's day and just refuse the movie night invitation.
Ya I saw a changelog saying that it changed, unfortunately, I was still having the issue. However, going back to the phone and declining did fix that issue. Thank you very much for that.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Mainly male, but who knows, maybe I'll do some female too.
You won't be able to choose when it comes up, but you'll be able to POLITELY decline the offer when it comes up, provided you selected the fetish, ofc.

Quite frankly good sir, is that what you think of me?
I'm shocked, appaled, dare I say even offended.
Come to Brazil and we shall have a sword fight to defend our honor!
the swordfight
1703711824452.gif

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I would recognize this type of humor anywhere... I have no doubt... I just want the developer of this 'delícia' to know that I'm playing and relaxing like the eternal Jaja, may God rest his soul. A hug from Brazil for this male and hairy developer. A oco in your ass! :KappaPride:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

I agree that the begining of the game is not "optimal" and not really thought through.
I'm not messing around with it tho. Chapter 1 is finished and Chapter 2 is going to be a standalone game, so there really is no reason for me to go back and remake it.
That's not saying your idea isn't good, it is, a lot better actually, and I should have done that instead way back then.
But right now it would be pretty much pointless.

The jokes are, indeed, dated sometimes, but hey, stale memes and moronic jokes are what I do best!

The girls orgasm is something I'll consider going forward, as it's a pretty good sugestion of improvement, thanks!

That NTR joke at the begining was one of the best things I came up with, and I'm not changing anything on it. It helps set the tone of the game right from the start (if the disclaimer wasn't enough) and I still get some very good laughs everytime an unaware coomer gets mad over it.

As for the metal music, I'll have to check it later, I'm pretty sure I set it to play on a very low volume.

Overall, thanks for your constructive feedback, I hope you continue to enjoy the game going forward!

It's just minor dialogue changes to give some kind of foreshadowing early on.
Match On it is, will save that for the replay. Thank you for the reply.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
HAPPY_NEW_YEAR.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whew! What a year!

2023 was WILD!

It marked the conclusion of Chapter 1, a massive milestone in The Inn's development.
It also meant a considerable increase on The Inn's following with lots of new people getting to know the game and share their experiences.
I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am of all that we acomplished together this year!

Here's hoping 2024 will be even more amazing for everyone!

Vince69

Jun 13, 2018
Yes a compressed version exist.
The Search Bar also exists, just write "compressed" in it and you'll find it.
If you don't want to help, fine ... You don't need to be an ass about it ... and If you have used the SEARCH BAR you will understand why I asked for help...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you don't want to help, fine ... You don't need to be an ass about it ... and If you have used the SEARCH BAR you will understand why I asked for help...
I used the search bar and found it relatively easily but I also set my preferences to most recent,
You can try to do it In your preferences, if you set the results order to 'most recent' you can find the latest responses, first.
It should look something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 3221665

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whew! What a year!

2023 was WILD!

It marked the conclusion of Chapter 1, a massive milestone in The Inn's development.
It also meant a considerable increase on The Inn's following with lots of new people getting to know the game and share their experiences.
I can't even begin to tell you all how happy I am of all that we acomplished together this year!

Here's hoping 2024 will be even more amazing for everyone!
Happy new year everyone
Feliz ano novo Lykanzera ♥

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes