ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up people?
How are you enjoying the first half month of 2024?
I've been extremely busy with the development of chapter 2 since january 2nd!
As I'm still in the very early stages of it, the work tends to be very monotonous and boring, so I'm kind of powering through it so I can get to the good part of development as soon as I can.
Right now I'm porting new assets to use in scenes. In fact, I've ported over 1000 new assets over the course of the last two weeks!
They're most enviromental stuff, props, deco, furniture, stuff like that. They'll help making scenes look more alive and elaborated.
I'm hoping to get everything ready by the end of the month (there's still a lot to be done) and get to making scenes and writting dialogue by the start of february. Fingers crossed!
I have also been fixing some minor issues people reported with the 0.09.02 release, mostly are minor inconsistencies and typos.
They're still substantial enough to ensure a re-release of the update.
It's going to be publicly available though, as it's just a bugfix version and nothing new was added since then.
I'm just waiting for the new Ren'py update to drop so I can build using this new version as it'll come with some new and cool features that I want to make use of.
One other thing I've done and, since I've been porting assets like crazy, was getting my hands on a new model for the Mansion. This one comes with both a ruined and "clean" versions, so it'll be very useful going forward.
I've also done a facelift on Linda's House exterior with new assets to give it a more country-ish vibe.
As I was testing those new assets, I went ahead and remade old scenes from days 6 and 8 using them. This, I hope, will help making chapter 1 a bit more in sync with chapter 2.
You can check the new scenes in the official post!
All in all, that's it for this devlog!
Have fun!

In Link Below as too large to upload here.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Love to hear it! The game is just absolutely wonderful, beautiful, technically sound, has a rock solid foundation, and a well written and fun story. Its absolutely become one of my very favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How to get a sounding scene? I marked it when selecting fetishes but I couldn't find such a scene
You couldn't find it because there isn't such a scene in the game yet.

The Fetish Selection Screen says it clearly that not all fetishes in the list are currently present in the game.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's up people?
Since I posted the previous devlog back on the 15th I have made some substantial progress on getting everything ready for the real meat of the update.
I have managed to port all the assets I need (over 1500 assets!) and recreated Linda's house's interior from scratch using them.
Recreating her house from the ground up was necessary for two reasons:
  • The old assets used in chapter 1 were, well... Old. Most of them were actually vanilla assets from HS, and those didn't age well, boy... They sure didn't...
  • I also meant to upgrade Linda's house with new interior cells like an attic and a basement to lay the groundwork for future events.
I also managed to make her house look more "lived in" by placing countless clutter and decor objects around the house.
I finished that last week and moved right into setting up the lighting for those interior cells, which was actually a way easier job then setting up the environment itself.
Only the guest and Linda's bedrooms are left to set up lighting and I should be done with them tomorrow. Then it's it's time for some proper Chapter 2 development!
Also, earlier this week Ren'Py finally got updated!
As I said in the last devlog, I was waiting for this udpate to re-release 0.09.02 with all the fixes and other stuff that came up since it was released.
I didn't have time to test it yet, but I'll do so next week and then make the re-release.
I don't have much to show for this devlog's previews, but you can check some screenshots I took while setting up the interior cells and the lighting in the .
Have fun!
20240130090702957.png 20240130124603336.png 20240130124658477.png

Garen

May 6, 2017
I recently came across this video and I was instantly reminded of the club scene. I wonder if this was the inspiration?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes