Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
He asked for a walkthought, not a walkthrough. Y'know, whatever a walkthought is. I don't take many walks since I got the prosthetic leg, and I'm usually thinking, "How much longer do I have to do this?"
I imagine they're like shower thoughts. You're taking a walk, spot a truck or a car and think "Why are deliveries on a ship called cargo, but in a car, it's called shipment?"

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
HI there TNX for answer then can i have please gallery unlocker whatever is that called have please for PC and for this version please

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
HI there TNX for answer then can i have please gallery unlocker whatever is that called have please for PC and for this version please
The game's gallery is unlockable out of the box.
Just tick the boxes (circles? whaterver) on the gallery screen.

Jul 28, 2023
Can somebody answer a question for me.
I just reached the part where the MC comes back home after the dad's funeral and they're having breakfast. I'm kinda bothered over the fact that the family but especially the mom are acting like they haven't ghosted this guy for 3 years straight after the dad threw him out. I can understand the MC not trying to pile on after the funeral but he doesn't seem to care at all which just doesn't make sense to me.

Does the story ever actually adress this or does it go the usual VN route where it just get's completely forgotten and they just act like it's only the dad's fault ?

I'm not trying to shit on the game since I've really been enjoying everything else so far and I get that it's primarily comedy but VN MC's being seriously wronged and never adressing it is just a pet peeve of mine and I'm admittedly a bit biased for this scenario in particular because I've experienced something very similar in real life and I know for a fact that the relationship doesn't just pick up where it left off after that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Damn the FBI lady is a lot hotter than I expected.

Being naked probably helps :BootyTime:
That's not the final version for her body tho.
I'm still debating if I should add some scars on her body for some war background or smth.
Still need to find good looking scars tho.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Phase_01

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm kinda bothered over the fact that the family but especially the mom are acting like they haven't ghosted this guy for 3 years straight after the dad threw him out.
They didn't ghost him, it was more like Joana's husband not letting them contact him.

Also, during Joana's day it's revealed that she tried to contact him numerous times but was always turned down by her husband.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
That's not the final version for her body tho.
I'm still debating if I should add some scars on her body for some war background or smth.
Still need to find good looking scars tho.
If you decide to go with it, keep in mind that majority of scars will be from small wounds from bullets and fragments. I don't know what assets you will find, but long scars can explained by surgery.
Or a timestopping vampire attack.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If you decide to go with it, keep in mind that majority of scars will be from small wounds from bullets and fragments. I don't know what assets you will find, but long scars can explained by surgery.
Or a timestopping vampire attack.
Yeah, that's why I said I'm looking for good scars.
But I'll come up with something that looks at least a bit realistic if I do go with this idea.

Jul 28, 2023
They didn't ghost him, it was more like Joana's husband not letting them contact him.

Also, during Joana's day it's revealed that she tried to contact him numerous times but was always turned down by her husband.
Thanks for the answer. I know I'm exaggerating a bit with ghosting but it felt like the easiest way to convey 3 years of no contact
I'm glad it's adressed to an extent altough I would probably prefer there to be more conflict regarding this than there seems to be as she still stayed with and defended her husband who did that but at the end of the day that's not really what the game is about and I get that. The majority of people probably aren't as hung up on fictional resentment as I am and you would probably get more complaints about spending an update on it than you do this way.
I really appreciate you answering me earnestly instead of just getting defensive though. I respect it when someone can engage with critique this way instead of just being snarky like a lot of devs on here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes