Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Everything's going fine, all according to keikaku.

Anyway, I just posted this week's pin-up!
This is is a little special, as I tried something new for it.

You can check it out on this link:

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see it, here's the pic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version for this pin-up, be sure to check it out if you're a patron!

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
It's really hard to pick my favorite girl in this game. I'll have to go with the muscle sister though. Strong, confident and loyal to her family while being a smokeshow. Lykanz you know what's up.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
stil working hard i see ! when will the development thing get updated again ?
I usually update it once I finish a milestone (i.e. finish one day rework). Right now I'm remaking day 7 (the clothing store update), once I finish that I'll update the progress tracker again.

Also, after finishing day 7, there'll be only day 8 (the going back to his hometown update) and day 9 (new content) left to do.

I say "only" but that's still a lot of work left to do, especially what I'm doing right now (day 7).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
checking in to let @Lykanz know his number #1 fan is still watching :p
Hey man, everything's fine and dandy.

Back off, bitch! He's mine!
:p
we are platonic..will not impede your lustful ways :p like.."besties..pinky swear.."
Easy there pals, there's enough Lykanz for everyone.

Thanks for bumping the thread @ThunderRob, Mother's Day got in the way for me to do my weekly one :), Hope development is going smoooooth @Lykanz !
Yeah, mother's day also got in the way of my doing this weekend's pin-up. Anyway, I finished porting some new assets for remake and I'll start redoing the clothing store scenes today.

Apr 9, 2019
I'm very much looking forward to checking this out after the reboot. I've been trying to keep up by checking in here, but I think it's time to put this on my official watch-list. Keep up the good work Lykanz, I've been so tempted (about a dozen times) to give this a whirl, but I kept hearing reboot in process and have tried to be patient too. If you ask why wait, it's because i don't want to fall in love with game and have drastic changes that happen and i hate it for some reason. I'm just glad to see you're one of the few dev's that actually are working on a reboot when they say they are. :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm very much looking forward to checking this out after the reboot. I've been trying to keep up by checking in here, but I think it's time to put this on my official watch-list. Keep up the good work Lykanz, I've been so tempted (about a dozen times) to give this a whirl, but I kept hearing reboot in process and have tried to be patient too. If you ask why wait, it's because i don't want to fall in love with game and have drastic changes that happen and i hate it for some reason. I'm just glad to see you're one of the few dev's that actually are working on a reboot when they say they are. :)
I get you. I want to finish this rework as soon as possible to, so I can get back on progressing with the story.
I have added so much stuff (and plan to add a lot more), and I just want everyone to see it action.

It's getting closer though, not close, but closer.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I get you. I want to finish this rework as soon as possible to, so I can get back on progressing with the story.
I have added so much stuff (and plan to add a lot more), and I just want everyone to see it action.

It's getting closer though, not close, but closer.
Looks like you dont get much time to work on it due to your job
I have been following it for half a year now .I hope the game gets flourished so you may take this as your full time job:) and we wont die waiting:LOL:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Looks like you dont get much time to work on it due to your job
I have been following it for half a year now .I hope the game gets flourished so you may take this as your full time job:) and we wont die waiting:LOL:
Not only my job, but personal life too. The woes of a married man's life.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Not only my job, but personal life too. The woes of a married man's life.
yep Marriageo_O
thats why there is a saying in my country "Marriage is a Sweet which you will regret eating and you will also regret if you dont eat it":ROFLMAO:( Although the phrase sounds much cooler in my language)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes