Randeza

May 16, 2018
played until the two guys in the car, then stopt, looks like it turning into some rape thing or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lykanz

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Well, of course... Because when other male characters besides the protagonist are introduced, that can only mean either NTR or rape, right?
yup previous games taught me that or some share thing. You play a game then suddenly "BAM" share

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
yup previous games taught me that or some share thing. You play a game then suddenly "BAM" share
With that logic it would mean that you stopped playing around 90% of the games on this site, including Milfy City and Summertime Sage that you are a fan of since other male characters are in it aswell.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You may not be playing the right games then...
With that logic it would mean that you stopped playing around 90% of the games on this site, including Milfy City and Summertime Sage that you are a fan of since other male characters are in it aswell.
It was the way this played out and with the mafia thing and such that is why. Well except not really read what i wrote before

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Are you... Are you really deleting your older posts just to quote different people and try to justify your point?

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Almost all cases of rape in adult games is either from a villain protagonist or in non-canon bad endings.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes