Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I just posted a quick development update on my patreon where I'm showcasing the new navigation system for the game!, it's open for everyone, so be sure to check it out!

Something I have to say, "the night of a monday" is hella jarring.
"Monday night" will do fine.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wait, so this is still going to be a game? I thought it just turned into a weekly pinup or something. The development numbers have looked about the same for quite a long time. Hopefully something comes about soon enough. Loved the game so far! If there's enough content and quick enough updates after this re-work I'll sign up. I just keep forgetting about this one ;)
The game is being reworked from the ground up. Every art asset is being remade, the code is getting a lift and new mechanics are being added. I want it to be as perfect as possible on release, so yeah, it takes some time. :geek:

Something I have to say, "the night of a monday" is hella jarring.
"Monday night" will do fine.
Yeah, looking back at it now, it does sound weird. Gotta fix that.

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

I'm streaming right now.

Come hang out and watch me doing shitty stuff in HS!

Reactions: Ryuwa

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
I know Dark Silver milks people and I tried to like glamour but the fact is that game is a heap of shit, where as BB wasn't, if this next update for "The Inn" was to have over 500+ renders after 6 months this I would take back me saying he is "milking" cause every person so far that takes over half a year to release a update always says some lame shit about health issues which i'm not saying that they don't but seem to be when some one wants a break from there game and doesn't want to tell there Patreon's about it they say that they have health issues, and then gives an update with 50 renders for over half a year absents.
Patience is key. Come back once in a while.

My gaaaaahhhdddd that’s one whole sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: migoypedro

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just released a new development update for the rework!

You can check it out on this link:

I also decided to release this Beta to patrons so, if you're one, be sure to check it out on this link:

This is a way to thank everyone for the continued support and show the work that's been done so far first hand.

I have also updated the Progress Trackers on this thread and at my patreon page.

As always, have fun!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I hate to be that guy (again), but it's "in the kitchen"

edit: Also wow, that's a lot of "finished"s on that tracker... :love:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I hate to be that guy (again), but it's "in the kitchen"

edit: Also wow, that's a lot of "finished"s on that tracker... :love:
Yeah, I noticed that when I was writing the dev update too... I guess dynamically generated text has it's ups and downs. Gotta try to find a way to fix that.

Anyway, yeah... We're getting there...

I dunno if I'll finish the World Map system before release tho, as it won't really be used at this point...

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Just came back home and saw the Patreon update, gonna play through it in a bit :D.

Also, if the World Map system won't be used for now then you could release the first new build without it, no point in adding it if it won't be used, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz and Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Also, if the World Map system won't be used for now than you could release the first new build without it, no point in adding it if it won't be used, right?
i agree with this if the world map isnt used in the first build/release then dont worry if it is complete for it. i am not a patreon of this game but i really like it and can only do so much on patreon each month :( but this is one if i had extra i would. So eagerly waiting for the next release trying to wait patiently lol.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just came back home and saw the Patreon update, gonna play through it in a bit :D.

Also, if the World Map system won't be used for now then you could release the first new build without it, no point in adding it if it won't be used, right?
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Besides, the World Map will be just an expanded navigation map, so it won't be that hard to create.

I can leave it for later and focus on what's left (reworking content for day 8 and creating new content for day 9).

i agree with this if the world map isnt used in the first build/release then dont worry if it is complete for it. i am not a patreon of this game but i really like it and can only do so much on patreon each month :( but this is one if i had extra i would. So eagerly waiting for the next release trying to wait patiently lol.
Don't worry man, just the fact that you appreciate what I do makes he happy already.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I see it's already on SVS but fuck that place and their shitty download links.
Gonna patron up instead.
Congrats Lykanz you get a dollar. Actually, fuck it, make it 3 dollars.
Try not to spend it all on hookers and blow. Just half of it and invest the rest (y)
He can't, his wife could kill him for misusing the money.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes