Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I see it's already on SVS but fuck that place and their shitty download links.
Gonna patron up instead.
Congrats Lykanz you get a dollar. Actually, fuck it, make it 3 dollars.
Try not to spend it all on hookers and blow. Just half of it and invest the rest (y)
Really? Huh... People work really fast.

Thanks for your pledge!

He can't, his wife could kill him for misusing the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and McWoodz

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Bear in mind that this is not an update.

This is a beta version that I released for patrons only so they could test and see what I had done.

Everything in there is subject to, and most likely will, change.
Hope you dont wanna change much of the story... and dont you dare to change Linda Mae not even a single freckle... lol
cuz you realy got me with youre old version...

Reactions: Lykanz

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hope you dont wanna change much of the story... and dont you dare to change Linda Mae not even a single freckle... lol
If that's what you wanted you should've told him to change her, he is a troll you know.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Characters and story won't change. What is subject to change are the mechanics and other technical stuff

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yep, you can use this link:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Characters and story won't change. What is subject to change are the mechanics and other technical stuff
Bear in mind that this is not an update.

This is a beta version that I released for patrons only so they could test and see what I had done.

Everything in there is subject to, and most likely will, change.
that is fine this is just to hold us over till you get done :) and i know it is just Beta version again though that is fine. Linda Mae here i come. :)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Alright Lykanz , took her for a spin and I have to admit that it really looks good so far, also big plus points for the phone and all of it's smooth graphics and options at the tech part in the end.

But, yes there are always but(t)s, I have a few things to ask or point out:

Numero uno is this annoying message at the top right corner.

Will this flashing bastard stay present in the upcoming release or will you get rid of it? Personally I don't see the use of it so I say get it outta there!

Numero dos, will the option to choose if you have a family, or not, return? Or will there be a patch for that content?

Numero tres, after the clothing shop section when the MC falls into sleep out of exhaustion, once awoken by Linda the snoring sounds continue which is a bit silly. You probably already know this, this build being beta and all but I just wanted to point it out ;)

Besides these small points I look forward seeing the rest of it. Looks incredible so far so keep up the goodwork!

PS: Thanks for my new avatar which I cropped outta one of the bonus renders within this build (y)

PPS: ThunderRob , brother, you might want to take this new beta build for a spin, everyone's favorite country-gal is back!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Numero uno is this annoying message at the top right corner.

View attachment 345784

Will this flashing bastard stay present in the upcoming release or will you get rid of it? Personally I don't see the use of it so I say get it outta there!
Oh yeah, that's right... This one's actually a placeholder for a CTC (Click to Continue) thing... I'll put it on the actual dialogue box later on. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Numero dos, will the option to choose if you have a family, or not, return? Or will there be a patch for that content?
No. That option was to unlock the Big I content... That won't be on the game anymore and now the cannon is that Mike (MC) is an orphan.

But then... Some devious, malicious modder with too much free time on his hands may make a patch... You never know... *wink*

Numero tres, after the clothing shop section when the MC falls into sleep out of exhaustion, once awoken by Linda the snoring sounds continue which is a bit silly. You probably already know this, this build being beta and all but I just wanted to point it out ;)
Yeah, the snoring sound was pointed out and fixed already.

All in all, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes