Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
played until the two guys in the car, then stopt, looks like it turning into some rape thing or something.
I bet you also never watch movies if two guys sit in a car and watch someone because they could rape that person. :rolleyes:
yup previous games taught me that or some share thing. You play a game then suddenly "BAM" share
I think there is only one thing for certain:

Reactions: Lykanz

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Lykanz hi dev

i just found out about this game. and i'm liking the theme !

i assume that you're updating the game when the update is ready to release, without giving a deadline. i am fine with that and i actually like the progress tracker :p

so good job there, hope to see some content soon but take your time, i look forward to some awesome work from ya !

if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game planned to be, considering we're on 0.04 at the moment ?

once again, really like the game. thank you for making it !

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz hi dev

i just found out about this game. and i'm liking the theme !

i assume that you're updating the game when the update is ready to release, without giving a deadline. i am fine with that and i actually like the progress tracker :p

so good job there, hope to see some content soon but take your time, i look forward to some awesome work from ya !

if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game planned to be, considering we're on 0.04 at the moment ?

once again, really like the game. thank you for making it !
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. It's getting even better with all the stuff I'm adding to it!

And about your question, The Inn has 4 chapters planned. Current content isn't even at half of chapter 1 yet. After that, well, I don't really know, I'm trying to make The Inn's universe as expansive as it can, so you can expect it to have a long life.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. It's getting even better with all the stuff I'm adding to it!

And about your question, The Inn has 4 chapters planned. Current content isn't even at half of chapter 1 yet. After that, well, I don't really know, I'm trying to make The Inn's universe as expansive as it can, so you can expect it to have a long life.
nice !

i wish you the best of luck !

good thing you got going here !

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
milking patreons at this point don't ya think over half a year already
I don't think so... And I think even my patrons don't think I'm milking them. I'm still pretty active on my patreon and on this community, regularly posting development updates and asking for input on design decisions.

But then, any patron is free to withdraw their pledges at any time they think I'm milking them. So far they didn't.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, some time ago I made a poll to all my patrons, clarifying things and asking if they feel like I should pause my campaign until I release the update. This was the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, no... I don't think I am milking my patrons. Thank you for your concern.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
milking patreons at this point don't ya think over half a year already
I'm glad he's 'milking' me because I get regular updates of someone who is passionate about his project, making sure that everything is in tip-top shape before a release.

Now since you are on the topic of milking I see that you post on the Glamour thread, the game made by the same guy who abandoned BB and then proceeds to recycle all that shit in his new boring grindfest clone.

Whine somewhere else matey.

Reactions: McWoodz

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I'm glad he's 'milking' me because I get regular updates of someone who is passionate about his project, making sure that everything is in tip-top shape before a release.

Now since you are on the topic of milking I see that you post on the Glamour thread, the game made by the same guy who abandoned BB and then proceeds to recycle all that shit in his new boring grindfest clone.

Whine somewhere else matey.
I know Dark Silver milks people and I tried to like glamour but the fact is that game is a heap of shit, where as BB wasn't, if this next update for "The Inn" was to have over 500+ renders after 6 months this I would take back me saying he is "milking" cause every person so far that takes over half a year to release a update always says some lame shit about health issues which i'm not saying that they don't but seem to be when some one wants a break from there game and doesn't want to tell there Patreon's about it they say that they have health issues, and then gives an update with 50 renders for over half a year absents.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
I know Dark Silver milks people and I tried to like glamour but the fact is that game is a heap of shit, where as BB wasn't, if this next update for "The Inn" was to have over 500+ renders after 6 months this I would take back me saying he is "milking" cause every person so far that takes over half a year to release a update always says some lame shit about health issues which i'm not saying that they don't but seem to be when some one wants a break from there game and doesn't want to tell there Patreon's about it they say that they have health issues, and then gives an update with 50 renders for over half a year absents.
Guy's streaming like 4-5 times a week. Come and check yourself what he's working on (and that he's not slacking).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's been some time since I posted about pin-ups here, huh?

Anyway, I just posted this week's pin-ups at my patreon page, be sure to check it out!

If you don't feel like going to my page just for a pin-up, here's the image:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a patron exclusive NSFW version of this week's pin-up, be sure to check it out too if you're a patron!

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Ooooh yeah, I was wondering what happened to this game, it was so great and looked visually amazing compared to many other games on here, but it never got updated so I assumed it was abandoned. Glad to see it's just getting reworked, hope the development goes well (y)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Thing is we can at least tell that some work is being done with the steady stream of pin-ups, which is more than I can say for something like Offcuts.

Then again, Offcuts is supposed to get an update in a few days, so what do I know?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just posted a quick development update on my patreon where I'm showcasing the new navigation system for the game!, it's open for everyone, so be sure to check it out!

Reactions: Piyush3362

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
Wait, so this is still going to be a game? I thought it just turned into a weekly pinup or something. The development numbers have looked about the same for quite a long time. Hopefully something comes about soon enough. Loved the game so far! If there's enough content and quick enough updates after this re-work I'll sign up. I just keep forgetting about this one ;)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes