Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
O jogo não tem mais o PT BR?
Portuguese: A tradução pra PT-BR vai estar presente só quando o rework tiver completo, antes disso é meio que perda de tempo traduzir tudo e correr o risco de ter que retraduzir depois.

English: The portuguese translation will be present only on the finished rework, it's kind of pointless to translate everything now and risk having to retranslate everything again later.

Reactions: m4aster

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, no story progression at the moment?
No. To be honest with you, this beta shouldn't have been leaked.

It's extremely incomplete and I released it only for patrons so they could check what I had done so far.

Hours later I had released it to patrons, it popped up on SVS though... I guess one of the patrons leaked it there.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I could be mentally challenged but how on earth do you get out of the debug mode?
You dont. If you're on debug mode it means there's no more content for the beta and now you can just test the phone and other stuff available there.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How long before a portuguese translation comes out?
It'll only be released with the finished rework (AKA v0.05), and I can't give an ETA for that yet.

So yeah, no portuguese translation for this or any other beta before the release, sorry.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
vish, I do not know if I hope to get the translated version, or if I try to play without understanding anything anyway

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
vish, I do not know if I hope to get the translated version, or if I try to play without understanding anything anyway
Portuguese: Cara... Pra ser sincero contigo, se tu já tiver jogado o jogo antes, não tem muita diferença. A estória é a mesma e só mudou algumas mecânicas novas que eu desenvolvi, mas fora isso tá igual, não tem conteúdo novo.

English: Dude... To be hones with you, there's not much difference if you have played the previous version already. Story is the same, what's new are just some new mechanics I developed, aside from that it's the same game, there's no new content.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
No. To be honest with you, this beta shouldn't have been leaked.

It's extremely incomplete and I released it only for patrons so they could check what I had done so far.

Hours later I had released it to patrons, it popped up on SVS though... I guess one of the patrons leaked it there.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now...
well... maybe it could be that this leak been responsible for getting you some new patrons... ;-)

Reactions: Lykanz

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Portuguese: Cara... Pra ser sincero contigo, se tu já tiver jogado o jogo antes, não tem muita diferença. A estória é a mesma e só mudou algumas mecânicas novas que eu desenvolvi, mas fora isso tá igual, não tem conteúdo novo.

English: Dude... To be hones with you, there's not much difference if you have played the previous version already. Story is the same, what's new are just some new mechanics I developed, aside from that it's the same game, there's no new content.

não tem nada de novo ? e isso aqui ? eu não lembro disso na outra versão , e eu quase fiquei engasgado de tanto ri
______________________________________________________________________________________

there is nothing new and this here? I do not remember it in the other version, and I almost got choked with both laughs

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
well... maybe it could be that this leak been responsible for getting you some new patrons... ;-)
Well, I'm not complaining to be honest. ;)

não tem nada de novo ? e isso aqui ? eu não lembro disso na outra versão , e eu quase fiquei engasgado de tanto ri
______________________________________________________________________________________

there is nothing new and this here? I do not remember it in the other version, and I almost got choked with both laughs

View attachment 346043
Hahaha, pois, tem uma coisa ou outra só de visual mesmo. :p

is there any new contain after Halloween Special???
No. Halloween Special used to be the last content before I started the rework. Right now, the end of content is when you are taken to the debug screen. Halloween Special can be played from the phone, but it currently has a bug that takes you back to the clothing store scenes if you either die or exit it, so it's not really playable right now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Have only played about 5 min so far but got a question. Does changing text speed not work?
It should work fine... I don't remember changing anything related to it. But then, all the dialogue text is displayed at once on the screen by default, it's been like that since before the rework.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes