Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
It should work fine... I don't remember changing anything related to it. But then, all the dialogue text is displayed at once on the screen by default, it's been like that since before the rework.
Setting it to "0" makes it all appear at once (which is kinda strange btw) but the rest of the options just makes it c..r..a..w..l slowly across the screen.

Reactions: Lykanz

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Lykanz

Havent played the update im waiting on the new stuff that being said i know the incest was cencord for a reason uhummmmm patreon :D i gues sombody here will need to patch the intro and the game and maybe also the character description

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. That ntr joke in the beginning really got me. Very nice.

I wonder though, since both Traps and Pegging are listed, what are the plans for the latter? I'm good with including a trap in my harem and having them get pegged in an orgy like the little submissive slut they are, but I don't want my character to get pegged.

Reactions: Lykanz and iMagnor

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hahahaha that gloryhole scene, gold
There are several gloryhole scenes. ;)

Lykanz i know you didn't really want this to get out here, but you know how it is. You did really a great job so far and boy have missed Linda. :love:

Oh by the way, when the MC falls asleep on her couch his breathing stays even after he woke up..just in case no one mentioned that during testing.

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Minor gripe, but the old man at the start asks for a Monte Carlo, and for the bartender to go light on the vermouth.

There is no vermouth in a Monte Carlo, it's Rye Whiskey and Benedictine, if it had vermouth in it it'd be a Manhattan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Y'know, I'm really not sure how to feel about the whole House Arrest cameo... On the one hand it's great and hot... On the other hand Alanna cheated on Joel, who I've played as and formed a connection with in that game, so it's kinda like cheating on me too.

Then again, she did it with a character I'm playing as, so technically me, so was it really cheating? Somehow, in a meta sense, I think it is and isn't. Did she cheat on Joel but not on me?

Did I just cuck myself?
Shit, I think my brain just broke.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Y'know, I'm really not sure how to feel about the whole House Arrest cameo... On the one hand it's great and hot... On the other hand Alanna cheated on Joel, who I've played as and formed a connection with in that game, so it's kinda like cheating on me too.

Then again, she did it with a character I'm playing as, so technically me, so was it really cheating? Somehow, in a meta sense, I think it is and isn't. Did she cheat on Joel but not on me?

Did I just cuck myself?

• Haha
Reactions: popober and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
NTR in this game? I'm just not cuckold and wanna be sure, ty
Just try disabling it or re-enabling the option, you'll see what it's all about. ;)

Holy shit. That ntr joke in the beginning really got me. Very nice.

I wonder though, since both Traps and Pegging are listed, what are the plans for the latter? I'm good with including a trap in my harem and having them get pegged in an orgy like the little submissive slut they are, but I don't want my character to get pegged.
If I include that in the game on the future and you have that disabled you won't get any pegging scene, don't worry.

im left with the last four scenes , hw to unlock?
Those aren't unlockable yet. They're from day 8 content and isn't reworked yet.

There are several gloryhole scenes. ;)

Lykanz i know you didn't really want this to get out here, but you know how it is. You did really a great job so far and boy have missed Linda. :love:

Oh by the way, when the MC falls asleep on her couch his breathing stays even after he woke up..just in case no one mentioned that during testing.
I'm glad you enjoyed it so far!

And yeah, the snoring bug was reported and fixed already, but thanks for pointing it out.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Minor gripe, but the old man at the start asks for a Monte Carlo, and for the bartender to go light on the vermouth.

There is no vermouth in a Monte Carlo, it's Rye Whiskey and Benedictine, if it had vermouth in it it'd be a Manhattan.
Really? Oh well... Gotta change that then.

Did I just cuck myself?

On a serious note, I discussed the exact same thing with TK8 (HA dev) back when I had the idea for those cameos, and he said that eventually someone would point that out.

I'm not mad, I'm just questioning the fabric of reality and existence.
The fabric of reality on The Inn's universe is very thin.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If I include that in the game on the future and you have that disabled you won't get any pegging scene, don't worry.
I was wondering about if I enable it, actually. Going by your answer, I presume potential pegging scenes would primarily have the main character be the one taking it up the ass?

Truth be told, I'd love to have one of the girls peg and dominate a trap/futa. So I'd like to offer the suggestion of including an option to separate scenes like that from ones that have the main character be pegged, if you'd take it and it's not a *ehem* pain in the ass to program.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I was wondering about if I enable it, actually. Going by your answer, I presume potential pegging scenes would primarily have the main character be the one taking it up the ass?

Truth be told, I'd love to have one of the girls peg and dominate a trap/futa. So I'd like to offer the suggestion of including an option to separate scenes like that from ones that have the main character be pegged, if you'd take it and it's not a *ehem* pain in the ass to program.
Hmm... Now that's a good question...

I guess the whole sense of pegging involves a straight male, in this case the main character, taking it up in there...

You gave me something to consider though. Would it be considered pegging if it's not the MC or if it's not even a straight character, getting fucked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: popober
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes