Mar 16, 2018
filtered my results just to incest and this game was on the list but in genre section i don't see Incest mentioned, there's no patch in the thread either, is it incest or not ?

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
filtered my results just to incest and this game was on the list but in genre section i don't see Incest mentioned, there's no patch in the thread either, is it incest or not ?

Due to patreon policies, the incest path was removed from the game and now the protagonist is an orphan by default.

But who knows... Once the rework is finished some dirty, insidious modder may create a patch that brings it back... Totally not supported by me tho.

Mar 16, 2018
Due to patreon policies, the incest path was removed from the game and now the protagonist is an orphan by default.

But who knows... Once the rework is finished some dirty, insidious modder may create a patch that brings it back... Totally not supported by me tho.
okies cool , then would u delete the incest tag cause of misleading ?
gonna download and play it anyways , you did quite a great job with HS, thumbs up (y)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
okies cool , then would u delete the incest tag cause of misleading ?
gonna download and play it anyways , you did quite a great job with HS, thumbs up (y)
Gonna do it. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Hmm... Looks like I can't remove the tag... I guess I'll have to ask some staff to do it.

Bruh this actually have some quality to it. I'm seriously considering donating to his patreon now.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: HorribleUsername
May 6, 2017
Yep, that's the reason for the fetish selection menu. If people aren't into something, they can disable it there and they won't ever see it in game.
I have a doubt, you already have thought about how to deal with certain fetishes (you have already said that there is the possibility of disabling the fetishes that we do not like), but alliances fetishes like pissing, piss drinking, and Futa / trap can be used from different ways that I want to say with this that for example some players would not mind having the option that there is a character trap or futa simore and when they are what they take it or and or vice versa or also with Watersport does not bother him if he is the protagonist the one who performs said action.

I do not know if he can explain me well (blame my bad English).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have a doubt, you already have thought about how to deal with certain fetishes (you have already said that there is the possibility of disabling the fetishes that we do not like), but alliances fetishes like pissing, piss drinking, and Futa / trap can be used from different ways that I want to say with this that for example some players would not mind having the option that there is a character trap or futa simore and when they are what they take it or and or vice versa or also with Watersport does not bother him if he is the protagonist the one who performs said action.

I do not know if he can explain me well (blame my bad English).
I understand what you're saying.

Well... It is something to consider. Some people may be okay with the MC doing the pissing (as an example) but not fine the other way around...

I'll think about it.

Aug 7, 2018
Hmm... Now that's a good question...

I guess the whole sense of pegging involves a straight male, in this case the main character, taking it up in there...

You gave me something to consider though. Would it be considered pegging if it's not the MC or if it's not even a straight character, getting fucked?
Everyone knows authentic pegging involves pirates. Some call it leg-ing, but let's not be silly. All pirates are straight male, because whatever happens in international waters doesn't count. So, more female-on-pirate content please.

To answer the question: you could use 'pegging' as female-on-male and 'strap-on' as female-on-whomever

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Everyone knows authentic pegging involves pirates. Some call it leg-ing, but let's not be silly. All pirates are straight male, because whatever happens in international waters doesn't count. So, more female-on-pirate content please.

To answer the question: you could use 'pegging' as female-on-male and 'strap-on' as female-on-whomever
The girls do have a strap-on status implemented already...

• Wow
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
I understand what you're saying.

Well... It is something to consider. Some people may be okay with the MC doing the pissing (as an example) but not fine the other way around...

I'll think about it.
Great because I really love this game and I've really been hoping that it's the main character that makes those fetishes

May 14, 2018
Are there other gloryhole scenes besides the eyestabbing not in yet, or am I just exceptionally unlucky?

EDIT: Ah, just gotta do it after the changing rooms

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wondered what happened to this game as it was no word for so long. BTW I think it's best to implement Halloween special as maybe a dream sequence. Have them on Halloween watching a horror movie and then dream it. This way it actually fits into the game itself.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wondered what happened to this game as it was no word for so long. BTW I think it's best to implement Halloween special as maybe a dream sequence. Have them on Halloween watching a horror movie and then dream it. This way it actually fits into the game itself.
Nah, the specials will be better as standalone stuff that can be played at any time the player wants. This way the player won't feel obligated to play something if he doesn't like it.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Interesting re-start. As a southerner, I am not sure you know us that well, especially the younger generation does not really use a lot of those sayings anymore. Is this going to be more of a kinetic novel? I know you keep saying it is a VN, but the lack of choices like, if he is actually going to stay or not just feels more like a kinetic than a VN, yes I realize that it is an early rework. I look forward to further updates on this.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Lykanz
I love what your doing here, waiting for the final rework before downloading, I do have a few questions....I apologize, but since your here answering some, I'll throw some at you...Lol!!

As the said tranny discussion, if the option to turn it off is activated. Will the said tranny/futa be taken out of your current play?....or.....will the tranny be turned into a chick instead, so no story is left behind? so to speak.

This kind of plays with the first questions.
Say I turn off anal.....because I hate that shit (Lol!!, shit/anal) Will that scene be replaced with vaginal instead?
Example: Say I'm sitting with …. my not mother/landlady/old neighbor who thinks any relationship with me is incest taboo, and looks over at me and asks if I want to fuck.

At this point I'm thinking (why the hell not, I've been staring at your cleavage since I came down for breakfast, I can smell the moistness of your pussy soaking through your panties, and besides I'm rock hard already)

What I say to her though is "alright, lets go".

Now we're walking back to the bedroom...holding hands and giggling for whats to come next. Now this is the part where there would have been "the anal scene"
Now will this scene be replaced with vaginal? (you know...your man flute going into the concert hall and blowing huge amounts of "love making music" inside...in hopes to create different...Ehem...instruments later)??
or
Will we be walking, holding hands, and giggling like school children......and then blink and be back at the table??

I can understand not creating more work than necessary, but if your going to do something....may as well add the extra stuff and be extra awesome!!

Anyway, there was some more, but these were my main questions ATM.

Trying now to patiently wait for the good release...Lol!! Love your work, Your Awesome!!……………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Lykanz and iMagnor

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Fucking hell. Nice writing.
Glad to see fellow brazilians with good english doing good shit.
What's up man? Yeah, there are few games with good english, and even fewer made by brazilians.

Interesting re-start. As a southerner, I am not sure you know us that well, especially the younger generation do not really use a lot of those sayings anymore. Is this going to be more of a kinetic novel? I know you keep saying it is a VN, but the lack of choices like if he is actually going to stay or not just feels more like a kinetic than a VN, yes I realize that it is an early rework. I look forward to further updates on this.
At the early days it'll be more like a slice of life story or, as you said, it'll feel more like a kinectic novel, as most of the events are to set up the atmosphere and ground for the story to develop, so the player won't have much choice on them.

After some time, especially after MC returns from his hometown back to Linda's house, it'll take more of an open world/sandbox approach with elements of dating sim.

And, finally, when the old house is renovated, I'll be adding management elements to the game as you'll be the manager of an Inn.

And yeah, Linda Mae was created as a southerner stereotype, one of those we see on comedies and memes. The character's goal isn't to be "realistic" on that, she's supposed to be outlandishly stereotyped.

After playing this game for 5 minutes
View attachment 346551
Howdy.

Lykanz
I love what your doing here, waiting for the final rework before downloading, I do have a few questions....I apologize, but since your here answering some, I'll throw some at you...Lol!!

As the said tranny discussion, if the option to turn it off is activated. Will the said tranny/futa be taken out of your current play?....or.....will the tranny be turned into a chick instead, so no story is left behind? so to speak.

This kind of plays with the first questions.
Say I turn off anal.....because I hate that shit (Lol!!, shit/anal) Will that scene be replaced with vaginal instead?
Example: Say I'm sitting with …. my not mother/landlady/old neighbor who thinks any relationship with me is incest taboo, and looks over at me and asks if I want to fuck.

At this point I'm thinking (why the hell not, I've been staring at your cleavage since I came down for breakfast, I can smell the moistness of your pussy soaking through your panties, and besides I'm rock hard already)

What I say to her though is "alright, lets go".

Now we're walking back to the bedroom...holding hands and giggling for whats to come next. Now this is the part where there would have been "the anal scene"
Now will this scene be replaced with vaginal? (you know...your man flute going into the concert hall and blowing huge amounts of "love making music" inside...in hopes to create different...Ehem...instruments later)??
or
Will we be walking, holding hands, and giggling like school children......and then blink and be back at the table??

I can understand not creating more work than necessary, but if your going to do something....may as well add the extra stuff and be extra awesome!!

Anyway, there was some more, but these were my main questions ATM.

Trying now to patiently wait for the good release...Lol!! Love your work, Your Awesome!!……………………...Peace!!
If you disable the Futanari/Trap option, the character that would be it will instead be a tomboyish girl who loves strap-ons. But, if you disable the Pegging option, she'll never use them on the player. So don't worry.

The anal scenes will be just aditional to the whole sex scene, you won't get anal only scenes. Of course, there'll be some character who will be into it more than other, so you'll maybe lose some content with those characters, it's a bargain of sorts.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
And yeah, Linda Mae was created as a southerner stereotype, one of those we see on comedies and memes. The character's goal isn't to be "realistic" on that, she's supposed to be outlandishly stereotyped.
I figured that, and, was trying to joke about the stereotype you are going for. I figured you were trying more for an over the top Ellie Mae, with maybe a little bit of Daisy Mae.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes