Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I figured that, and, was trying to joke about the stereotype you are going for. I figured you were trying more for an over the top Ellie Mae, with maybe a little bit of Daisy Mae.
Haha, yeah. I did some research on southern american stereotypes before starting to write Linda Mae's personality and speech pattern.

It also helps that I have a friend from Memphis doing the proofreading for Linda Mae and adding some flavor to her.

Reactions: LemuresXL

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I'm actually surprised not many people mentioned the Fetish Selection screen...
When I saw the Fetish Selection screen, my mind was 50/50, because I was thinking: This could be another joke(50%) or probably he'll include sharing to create a M/M/F scene like DMD or Max's life(50%), it's becoming common developers trying to please "Greeks and Trojans" like Max's life for example, full harem at the previous 2 chapters and now it has sharing option, so I thought maybe be your case until I click the "Done" button and I see it really was another joke, good one Lykanz.
I really like your game, hilarious writing(mainly the dialogues between Writer and MC), great use of HS models(the overused standard models are boring) and it's funny to read and play.

Reactions: Lykanz

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Haha, yeah. I did some research on southern american stereotypes before starting to write Linda Mae's personality and speech pattern.

It also helps that I have a friend from Memphis doing the proofreading for Linda Mae and adding some flavor to her.
I love Linda Mae so much... I'm from the south and man I miss chicks like that.

I'm keeping all fetishes turned off because I am vanilla as hell. Or maybe it's mostly because all the stuff I do like is banned :unsure:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned. So to see it return made me so happy. The pictures almost made my blow alone, some are so hot. I love Linda and the "mom", I can't wait for future updates. Thank you

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Rock solid game so far.

Linda Mae is hella sexy :love:

It was physically painful watching the MC's weiner get bent in half but I guess that should be a life lesson on sticking your dick into the unknown :ROFLMAO:

I see alot of tags but I didnt see any of that content. Is this just future stuff to look forward to?

Anyways keep it up dev! Cant wait for more! (y)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Rock solid game so far.

Linda Mae is hella sexy :love:

It was physically painful watching the MC's weiner get bent in half but I guess that should be a life lesson on sticking your dick into the unknown :ROFLMAO:

I see alot of tags but I didnt see any of that content. Is this just future stuff to look forward to?

Anyways keep it up dev! Cant wait for more! (y)
Yeah, most of the tags is for future content.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Lykanz The gallery says that I still haven't unlocked 4 scenes and I'm at the debug, I attempted to go pure good karma, but she still said I peeked in the shower scene. Is there a bug or does the game just assume you peek regardless and those locked scenes aren't actually in the game yet? I also finished holloween to see if that would unlock them.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz The gallery says that I still haven't unlocked 4 scenes and I'm at the debug, I attempted to go pure good karma, but she still said I peeked in the shower scene. Is there a bug or does the game just assume you peek regardless and those locked scenes aren't actually in the game yet? I also finished holloween to see if that would unlock them.
Those scenes are for day 8 content, and day 8 hasn't been reworked yet.

Hmm, I'll have to back and look at the peeking stuff, maybe I forgot to set up a variable.

May 2, 2017
I had forgotten how much I missed this game. I'm loving all the references and I only wish there was more. Linda is still such a tease, but she's great. Really looking forward to the next update. See y'all in 5 months ;)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Inn Rework [Beta 3] [Lykanz] - Original Size: 773.75

Download Win (310.52MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I had forgotten how much I missed this game. I'm loving all the references and I only wish there was more. Linda is still such a tease, but she's great. Really looking forward to the next update. See y'all in 5 months ;)
Haha, I'm glady you're re-enjoying the game!
And I hope it doesn't take this long for the next beta!

Also, Yevaud6 , I really forgot to set the conditional check for that dialogue and the game. It's fixed now, thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Haha, I'm glady you're re-enjoying the game!
And I hope it doesn't take this long for the next beta!

Also, Yevaud6 , I really forgot to set the conditional check for that dialogue and the game. It's fixed now, thanks for pointing that out!
Glad I could help. Wouldn't have discovered it if those scenes weren't locked, so thank goodness those placeholders for those scenes were there. Keep doing what you're doing at the pace that's best for you. You're doing fantastic!

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
When buying Linda clothes what do the different numbers mean?

They show things like:

Affection 2/0
Lust 2/0

But the numbers are sometimes green and sometimes red. Do red numbers lower the stat rather than raise it?

Also what's the number on the right side of the /'s mean?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When buying Linda clothes what do the different numbers mean?

They show things like:

Affection 2/0
Lust 2/0

But the numbers are sometimes green and sometimes red. Do red numbers lower the stat rather than raise it?

Also what's the number on the right side of the /'s mean?
Those number are used, or will be used, on the wardrobe system. They are the Affection and Lust needed for the girl to wear that clothing item. The first number is the girl's current Affection/Lust score, the second number is the amount the clothing piece needs to be used by the girl.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes