Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Please upload android version of latest version...
The android version will only be available when the rework is done (when v0.05) is released), as I'll have to tailor it especifically for android and change some stuff that works on the PC version but won't on the android version.

Sorry.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant open some scenes. And I cant go far when game says after ''You can do some beta tests and little bit open world action.'' Am I have some kind of bug?

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Alguem sabe me dizer por que eu nao consigo selecionar a lingua portuguesa no começo do jogo? simplesmente não seleciosa
Pelo que entendi essa opção não existe no rework - por enquanto - justamente porque o desenvolvedor está revendo as coisas.

As opções que vejo no momento são esperar uma futura versão bilíngue, encarar em inglês mesmo ou se distrair com a 0.4HS, que ainda tinha a opção de português do Brasil.

Sei que não é muito, mas espero que seja de alguma ajuda.

Reactions: tenma_ and Lykanz

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is there the option to NAME one's saves?

That would a VERY good thing to have, for a player to be able to diffentiate which playthrough has NTR and which HAS NOT, for those people who might try either.

(I'm also a little salty with the "no NTR potentiaç, no Sandbox or real decision-making" implication bullshit, but going to let that slide).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Question - is there the option to NAME one's saves?

That would a VERY good thing to have, for a player to be able to diffentiate which playthrough has NTR and which has not.

(I'm also a little salty with the "no NTR potentiaç, no Sandbox or real decision-making" implication bullshit, but going to let that slide).
There's no option to do that at the moment. If I'm to add that, I would have to remake the layout for the Save/Load menu.

Also... Did you try to go through and disable the NTR option?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Guys, can ypu please keep discussion english?
The poster asked a question in portuguese, so i quickly answered in the same, as i wasn't certain of her degree of familiarity with english, just that.

That said, i'll concede that just PMing the poster would have spared the non-portuguese speakers and so will try to remember to do that in the future.

There's no option to do that at the moment. If I'm to add that, I would have to remake the layout for the Save/Load menu.

Also... Did you try to go through and disable the NTR option?
Not yet. Truth be told i Dloaded the last version just a few minutes ago and it crossed my mind that if one decides to attempt both, having some way to know which is which, in case he goes a few days without playing, could be quite relevant to avoid misshaps.

Truth be told, it's equally valid for any one fetish - it's just that the NTR is the only one who brought up a "it might mess with sandbox & decision-making potential" warning, implying a greater degree of change/loss for the player, whaat spawned my doubts.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The poster asked a question in portuguese, so i quickly answered in the same, as i wasn't certain of her degree of familiarity with english, just that.

That said, i'll concede that just PMing the poster would have spared the non-portuguese speakers and so will try to remember to do that in the future.

Not yet. Truth be told i Dloaded the last version just a few minutes ago annd it crosssed mmy mind that if it decide to attempt both having some way tto know which is which could be quite relevaant.
Then try it. You'll see what it's all about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then try it. You'll see what it's all about.
I understood from someone else that renpy does have the functionality to rename the save pages, so you could for example rename page 1 as corruption and page two to love. Not as good as naming saves directly but at least something. :)

Reactions: Wyrme and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm why the rework?
A number of different reasons.

Scene quality improvements, base code refactoring, new system for managing character status, adding new mechanics that wouldn't be possible on the old code model.

It was something that would have to be done in the future anyway, so better to do it now that I have less stuff to remake than later on.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
351241 images.jpg
A number of different reasons.

Scene quality improvements, base code refactoring, new system for managing character status, adding new mechanics that wouldn't be possible on the old code model.

It was something that would have to be done in the future anyway, so better to do it now that I have less stuff to remake than later on.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Downloaded the game immediately after seeing it being one of the mentioned "friend's games" from Syphia Island. :)

+ Stylish UI, very funny introduction, shows that the dev is quite funny! Good sign for the writing
+ Never seen a game where the dev inserted himself in such a crazy, funny and fresh way
+ How did the dev manage to create a sympathetic, non-creepy looking main character?!
+ Wow, these renders are on par with some DAZ stuff, albeit it being HS. Well done
+ The game had me cracking up at some parts due to the funny writing xD
+ "Party girl" on day 3 looked hot
+ I fell in love with Linda Mae. Please sell some waifu pillows :D Her accent, her style, her attitude-- so unique
+ "150.000 $ added to your inventory" - Goodbye, grind! XD
+ The food looks better than some girls in other games
+ The animated scenes... outstanding!!
+ Navigation is clear and pretty
+ Loved the gloryhole scene, first the broken dick, then the cameos, incidentally from two of my fave games?... but those girls, especially Alanna, never looked so awesome before. Same for the dressing bonus scenes
+ Ending was fantastic

- Day 1 sucked (just kidding lol)

This game might have the prettiest HS-based renders I've seen yet. It looks like a DAZ/HS mix or rather HS on steroids with higher grade textures and lots of PS work put in afterwards.

You know what? Fuck this all. This is my new favorite game now. This encompasses all the things I love, this game represents why I'm here in the community. It's hot, it's witty, it has awesome graphics and animations and it lets 90% of the games here look like shit.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded the game immediately after seeing it being one of the mentioned "friend's games" from Syphia Island. :)

+ Stylish UI, very funny introduction, shows that the dev is quite funny! Good sign for the writing
+ Never seen a game where the dev inserted himself in such a crazy, funny and fresh way
+ How did the dev manage to create a sympathetic, non-creepy looking main character?!
+ Wow, these renders are on par with some DAZ stuff, albeit it being HS. Well done
+ The game had me cracking up at some parts due to the funny writing xD
+ "Party girl" on day 3 looked hot
+ I fell in love with Linda Mae. Please sell some waifu pillows :D Her accent, her style, her attitude-- so unique
+ "150.000 $ added to your inventory" - Goodbye, grind! XD
+ The food looks better than some girls in other games
+ The animated scenes... outstanding!!
+ Navigation is clear and pretty
+ Loved the gloryhole scene, first the broken dick, then the cameos, incidentally from two of my fave games?... but those girls, especially Alanna, never looked so awesome before. Same for the dressing bonus scenes
+ Ending was fantastic

- Day 1 sucked (just kidding lol)

This game might have the prettiest HS-based renders I've seen yet. It looks like a DAZ/HS mix or rather HS on steroids with higher grade textures and lots of PS work put in afterwards.

You know what? Fuck this all. This is my new favorite game now. This encompasses all the things I love, this game represents why I'm here in the community. It's hot, it's witty, it has awesome graphics and animations and it lets 90% of the games here look like shit.
Wow... Thank you so much for that!

I'm really glad you liked the game so far!

And thank you for the review too!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes