Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I just wanted to thank you for yor work, i really like it so far, and the jokes are top, was laughing my ass off :D

Cant wait to see the next updates :) finally something to look forward to

and the initial D scene... man i love this anime :D nice nice

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just wanted to thank you for yor work, i really like it so far, and the jokes are top, was laughing my ass off :D

Cant wait to see the next updates :) finally something to look forward to

and the initial D scene... man i love this anime :D nice nice
Glad you enjoyed it.

And Initial D is a classic that everyone should watch before dying.

On a side note popober, I guess I can include a second prompt when the player selects pegginga an trap/futa simultaneously asking if he's okay with the girls pegging and dominating the futa character.

• Love
Reactions: popober

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
No incest. You have to wait for a wild pervert to appear and throw an incest patch in here to trap all of you Cesters.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Mmh does the original game have WAY more content than the rework ? Like do we get to meet the mother and sisters and have some action with them ? Cuz' the ending from the rework gave me major blue balls lol

Nice premise though, can't wait to see more (y)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Mmh does the original game have WAY more content than the rework ? Like do we get to meet the mother and sisters and have some action with them ? Cuz' the ending from the rework gave me major blue balls lol

Nice premise though, can't wait to see more (y)
Yes. This is an incomplete version of the rework, hence why it's a Beta.

From the old content there's only day 8 left to rework and then I'll move on to the new content (day 9).

Reactions: jowishg and piales

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
Bear in mind that this is not an update.

This is a beta version that I released for patrons only so they could test and see what I had done.

Everything in there is subject to, and most likely will, change.
Yep. Its ok. Ever since I played this, I enjoyed every bit of it. Especially the humor. Keep up the good work!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm... Now that's a good question...

I guess the whole sense of pegging involves a straight male, in this case the main character, taking it up in there...

You gave me something to consider though. Would it be considered pegging if it's not the MC or if it's not even a straight character, getting fucked?
Glad you enjoyed it.

And Initial D is a classic that everyone should watch before dying.

On a side note popober, I guess I can include a second prompt when the player selects pegginga an trap/futa simultaneously asking if he's okay with the girls pegging and dominating the futa character.
popober

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It works. I had to do some... Less than optimal... Stuff on that screen code, but it works.
Holy shit, you are a hardworker. If I wasn't a bumfuck, I would patreon you so hard. But really, that is amazing. A "thank you" is all I can offer, but I hope it's alright.

On your question, I'm not sure myself. I would say shafting any "male" character, or one who would not usually be expected take it up the derriere, by a "female" character through artificial means would count as pegging. Although I guess it would also depend on if the Futa also has a snatch.

Holy fuck. I don't know if any of that made sense, I'm kind of out of it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yep. Its ok. Ever since I played this, I enjoyed every bit of it. Especially the humor. Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Holy shit, you are a hardworker. If I wasn't a bumfuck, I would patreon you so hard. But really, that is amazing. A "thank you" is all I can offer, but I hope it's alright.

On your question, I'm not sure myself. I would say shafting any "male" character, or one who would not usually be expected take it up the derriere, by a "female" character through artificial means would count as pegging. Although I guess it would also depend on if the Futa also has a snatch.

Holy fuck. I don't know if any of that made sense, I'm kind of out of it.
To be honest with you, neither do I... LMAO

Anyway, as I was on it, I also did something a discord member sugested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: darlic and popober
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes