Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm actually surprised not many people mentioned the Fetish Selection screen...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Doesn't matter if it'll change. Just keep the dude on the lower right of the Main Menu because he is the best dude. Fite me.
Anyways, I'll update the thread soon but let them know it's a BETA but it's a betta beta. :cool:

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Doesn't matter if it'll change. Just keep the dude on the lower right of the Main Menu because he is the best dude. Fite me.
Anyways, I'll update the thread soon but let them know it's a BETA but it's a betta beta. :cool:
Hahah! I decided to put him there out of boredom actually.

Not gonna lie, you had me.
I got bamboozled.
you was not the only one lol.
Haha, sorry guys... I had to do a joke like that... I know of one guy that would get thrown off by it so I had no other choice.

Reactions: Halfelf

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Updated OP. Enjoy!

Anyway, when I finish the rework it'll go back to the old name (The Inn) and the release version will be the actual 0.5.

Also, once I release it I'll update the OP to better reflect the changes.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No. That option was to unlock the Big I content... That won't be on the game anymore and now the cannon is that Mike (MC) is an orphan.

But then... Some devious, malicious modder with too much free time on his hands may make a patch... You never know... *wink*
by devious malicious modder could you mean an account that is totally not you, but someone who thinks very much like you and would like the patreon bullshit to not have to affect this game on this forum? again 100% not you just someone who thinks exactly the same and knows similar (same) things. Or is it a certain autist that is friendly on the discord?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
by devious malicious modder could you mean an account that is totally not you, but someone who thinks very much like you and would like the patreon bullshit to not have to affect this game on this forum? again 100% not you just someone who thinks exactly the same and knows similar (same) things. Or is it a certain autist that is friendly on the discord?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Let me see if I get this. It's a game that wasn't finish, and at some point during the development the devs started to rework what was already done and continue from there with the new style once they reach again the point they were standing before revisiting the game.
If so, good for them. It's pretty difficult to go back over something already done and have the decision and good self-criticism to enhance it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Let me see if I get this. It's a game that wasn't finish, and at some point during the development the devs started to rework what was already done and continue from there with the new style once they reach again the point they were standing before revisiting the game.
If so, good for them. It's pretty difficult to go back over something already done and have the decision and auto-critic to enhance it.
Yep, pretty much that.

I reached a point on the game where I realized that everything I had done so far wouldn't work with what I have in mind for it.

It would require a total rework of the entire game's code from the ground up, and that's what I'm doing.

It's being a long journey since then, but I'm getting there! I've learned a lot on both scene creation and programming since I started this rework, and that shows in the game.

Also, I think I'm one of the harshest critics of my own work, it's both a quality and a flaw I have. While that is good because I'm always trying to improve myself, it also has a downside that I'm never really happy with what I did.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I guess I'll wait for the regular release.

I'm just not feeling all those betas any more.
Well I haven't played this newest version yet but he had a lot of good content in it for being early builds before. At least I thought so anyways.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes